Muppet Comic Book in Mint Condition

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
Hi there,

Am so excited to be here in Muppet Central... Was so excited when I came across this fantastic website!

On the weekend I found what I think is a rare golden find... but I'm not sure so would love any feedback as to whether what I think is very special... is really all that special at all?

I found an almost pristine Comic Muppet Book dated 1979 in a little op shop and I won't even tell you how much I paid for it cause then I'll feel even more like a criminal for getting it at such a price! :smile: I remember when I saw it... my body automatically let out a gasp without me even consciously thinking about it (must be all the Jim Hensen in my blood!) :smile:

So I brought it home and inspected it closer... realising that it's never been read! All the pages inside are perfect... the binding is still like new... you open it and it looks like it's never been opened! there's only slight discolouration to the back cover!

I checked out the content page... and it's dated 1979. When I googled the ISBN someone else listed this version as a 1st edition... can anyone confirm that?

So am I getting over excited here? Any idea of what this would be worth?

thanks to all.

Pepe for President!:rolleyes:

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
It's a muppet comic book, won't be worth hardly anything to comic collectors...to a die hard muppet fan like yourself, maybe $10.