Muppet commercials

Xerus

Reaction score
I'm glad the Muppets are still around doing Pizza Hut commericals.

But does anyone remember all the past commercials the Muppets have done?

I remember a long time ago, they did Polaroid camera commercials. Fozzie got a camera for Christmas and had no idea what to do with it until the Muppets instructed him how to use it. And he ended up taking a nice picture of the gang.

The Sweedish Chef doing really funny commercials about a cereal called Croonchy Stars! Those commercials always made me laugh. How he shook cinamon on the dough shouting, "CINAMON-A-MON-A-MON!" Then the dough would turn into a giant star and attack him until it explodes into a million tiny stars.

Miss. Piggy doing Lays potato chip commercials where she's sitting on a beach chair eating chips with crumbs all over her bathing suit.

Pepe the King Prawn doing Long John Silvers commercials telling people to eat shrimp. Doesn't he know he's encouraging people to eat his own race?!

And there were the Earth Day commercials where characters like Kermit, Fozzie, and Robin explain about recycling, keeping our lakes clean, and making Earth Day everyday.

Were there any other Muppet commercials?

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
we used to tape stuff off cable alot when I was little, and one day I was watching a old taped movie, and came across one with Kermit, Robbin, Gill, Phil, and Jill, about arbor day, or maybe it was 2.... hmm... it has them in thesame idea of comming up for a name for something like they do in MTM

Ryan

Reaction score
Do you still have this? Sounds very interesting.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I think I may remember a couple commercials for Denny's. One I think had Kermit and Miss Piggy, and the other had Statler and Waldorf.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Ryan said:
Do you still have this? Sounds very interesting.

Yeah, Just gotta remember what tape its on...... we have SO many..... kinda gets annoying, then you gotta hope no one taped over it.... I get so mad at my dad for doing that, hes taped over some of my "priceless" tapes, and alot of my Malcolm...... arg :attitude: :rolleyes:

Whatever

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
Yeah, Just gotta remember what tape its on...... we have SO many..... kinda gets annoying, then you gotta hope no one taped over it.... I get so mad at my dad for doing that, hes taped over some of my "priceless" tapes, and alot of my Malcolm...... arg :attitude: :rolleyes:
I know how that is, this year someone lost my truly beloved unedited tape of Muppet Family Christmas. That broke my heart.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Not a TV commercial per se, but a couple of years ago I went to see a movie at Lowe's theaters and the don't smoke/be quiet in the movie short at the beginning starred characters from Sesame Street. It was HILARIOUS. Better than the actual movie I saw there, actually.

--Klonoa

Hollow

Reaction score
there was one in the uk for a credit card company which had miss piggy and all the others. she bought a load of stuff that everyone had to carry around for her, and they would say the price and that the card would pay for them. then there was piggy and kermit sitting together and they said it was priceless.
any other uk peoples remember this advert?

Xerus

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
I think I may remember a couple commercials for Denny's. One I think had Kermit and Miss Piggy, and the other had Statler and Waldorf.
Yeah, I remember those Denny's commercials. Some people got outraged that they saw Miss. Piggy eating bacon and sausage!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hollow said:
there was one in the uk for a credit card company which had miss piggy and all the others. she bought a load of stuff that everyone had to carry around for her, and they would say the price and that the card would pay for them. then there was piggy and kermit sitting together and they said it was priceless.
any other uk peoples remember this advert?
I remember seeing this commercial on this side of the pond too!

Who was talking about the Arbor Day commercial? Remember that one too. I think it would come on when I used to watch Ducktales and Rescue Rangers, not sure. :rolleyes:

All these commercials have been great! Can't wait for the New Pizza Hut spots!