Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
oky...I was just going to check it lout...haven't had any problems today

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Thats okay...I've been watching it since...I also wrote to support and have my e-mail issue fixed so if something happens I'll know right away and can pass it on....

bandit

Reaction score
PASS IT ON!!! PASS IT ON!!! PASS IT OOOONNN! Wish upoooonnnnn all the good things that you doooo!!!

Hey, the email issue is kind of an odd thing, isn't it? I never recieve any notification of activity on that site. Its been fine since I go on there and check in a couple of times a day but if it's supposed to send emails...it hasn't been.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I know I've been working on that...It seems like e-mails from webs are having trouble coming through.... It took me awhile to get the master e-mail changed over from my personal e-mail to Henson con....I'd say the best way to get something urgent out is to let me know and I can forward it from the hensoncon e-mail. The webs site runs but their e-mail to us kind of stinks... alittle hesitant to look at a new site builder as this is the one I'm familar with....if we have any major problems in the future though we can look into it.... I am nervous doing the whole webmaster thing as I do not want to disappoint any of you :embarrassed:

bandit

Reaction score
Oh bah! You can't disappoint us! You're doing so much already. *grins and slings an arm around ya* Listen, Mr. Fellow Educator.....We're ALL rookies at this game so we are all in this together. You taking on this responsibility is a great load off of our shoulders right now and a HUGE help to getting us organized. SO WHAT if the dumb website is being retarded about emails? We'll manage just fine.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah because lord knows I don't know what the heck Im doing!!! Lol!!

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I took it down...I was waiting to see if anyone noticed and if you guys liked it....the goal was to see how it went over if the logo was the first thing people see when they come to the page......if its not working I'll put the welcome to Hensoncon back up