1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Cuties Series (FanArt)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by Psammeadboi, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Psammeadboi Active Member

Hi everyone,

I've been working on these for the past week now and I am finally done! (At least with the planned part of it.) For some odd reason, when I was drawing, I drew these two enormous eyes and it stuck. I ended up really liking the results.

Did you think Muppets could get any cuter?!

[IMG]

For all three series of pictures check out this link: http://gr8gonzo.deviantart.com/

Enjoy!
  2. Hubert Well-Known Member

Wow...all three series of these are just so awesome...I love the detail you took to the character's bodies.

I'm especially loving Pops for some reason...
  3. Psammeadboi Active Member

Thanks! It's funny you mention Pops, because I ended up really liking the way he came out for some reason.
  4. AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

There's something very cool about these...
  5. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I love Floyd! He's awesome! Nice work! :)
  6. Hubert Well-Known Member

It's ironic because you'd think that everyone would hate bulgy eyed things, yet we love them.
  7. Psammeadboi Active Member

Ya, bulgey eyed things don't always work. But I'd like to think these did, exceptionally well. :)
  8. Hubert Well-Known Member

They did. Everything about these are perfect. The well detailed bodies just work so great with the eyes.
    muppetfan24/7 and Psammeadboi like this.
  9. Psammeadboi Active Member

Thanks so much! SO glad people like them!

(I have a few more sketches of characters, maybe I'll do some more soon.)
    AlittleMayhem likes this.