Muppet Desktop Wallpaper

GWGumby

Reaction score
I found that Palisades has a couple nice Desktop images on their website for their muppet line. However, it only has the four basic 1st series characters and nothing else. So picking up from where Palisades left off and combining the idea that (I assume) FrogBoy used on his site of combining all the upcoming figures into one image, I created a big huge ol' Desktop Image/Wallpaper for anyone who wants it. It also has a couple of the exclusives and some of the props. No environments, though.

Here's the link:
http://www.mrgumby.com/~gwgumby/images/PalisadeMuppetsBG.jpg

If anyone thinks they can do a better job, I can give you my photoshop file with all the layers intact and you can play with it all you want. This was just something whipped together in about an hour so that I can celebrate the muppets on my computer.

I apologize in advanced if this is an inappropriate place to post this.

gumby

Kedrick

Reaction score
Great job!! Really like the way you layed the image out!

Clint

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread and I love your wallpaper, but I was wondering where you got all the images, especially the photoshop file and the backgrounds etc, I have been looking for those so It would be great if you could tell me where you got them from.

Thanks,
Paul :smile:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Nice pic! I love how in the top left it has Tuxedo Kermit and Boa Piggy, then beneath that it's Piggy, Gonzo, Kermit and Fozzie, then a little bit above them is Bunsen and Beaker, next to them is Crazy Harry, and below him is Dr. Teeth, Floyd, and Animal.

I like it!!! :big_grin: