1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppet eCards!

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Stulz, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Stulz

Stulz Active Member

American Greetings has already put out 3 Muppet Cards (Mother's Day- Piggy, Father's Day- Gonzo, Sam,Sweetums,etc., Father's Day Husband-Animal).. And they have Muppet eCards on their website..

Check them out here:

http://www.americangreetings.com/kwsearch.pd?strSearch= muppet

Each features classic Henson doodles and sketches behind our favorite Muppets!

2. PhiNuBlue

PhiNuBlue Member

Hey! I saw a whole section of Muppets cards at Target today! Some had Jim Henson "doodles" and the others were the characters. They are nice cards! I am actually thinking about getting some to display.

3. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

awsome! i bought the 2 fathersday cards (and gave one to my dad) I'll have ta pick these up next time when we go to Target! :) ;)

4. Stulz

Stulz Active Member

Cards

Are these newer cards then the Father's Day/ Mother's Day cards?

5. a_Mickey_Muppet

i'd say IF he saw them 2day they MUST be new! its like 6 days after fathersday and a month since mothersday... chance's are the store people took them cards out and put these NEW muppet ones out! :smirk:

6. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Not necessarily, they could be left-overs. What did your father think of the card, Stevey?

7. a_Mickey_Muppet

he LOVED it he sayed... i didnt know what else to get him so i got him a $10 walmart gift card too. I loved the Sweetum's pic that says "old softy" lol :p

8. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

All I see is Kermit cards wherever I go! :mad:

9. PhiNuBlue

PhiNuBlue Member

They were new cards. Birthday, friendship, etc. They were on the outside aisle so I would assume they were new to replace the seasonal ones for now. It's hard to explain. Target gets "character" cards. Like they had Sesame Street a while back. Or Care Bears or Spongebob, etc. I haven't stopped to look since. They weer definately NEW though.