Muppet exclusives and figures for sale/trade

Cantus

Reaction score
Hi guys! It's been a while since I posted here, but I've since decided to mainstream my Muppet figure collection, and in doing so, I've been left with a few figures on the side that I'm looking to get rid of, so all you customizers or shelf fillers lend me your ears! They're all loose but in immaculate condition and have only ever sat on shelves. Here's what I've got to offer:

Tux Bunson
Tux Beaker
Tux Rowlf (sans piano)
Crash Helmet Gonzo
Daredevil Gonzo
Vaudeville Statler
Vaudeville Waldorf
Sam Arrow
Messy Chef (from the Banditos pack)
Regular Chef (from the Kitchen Set)
Short Haired Piggy
Long Haired Piggy

If anyone's interested, I'm more interested in trading them for dvd's I can't get hold of here in Australia, particularly the Muppet Show dvd's (both US and UK), Fraggle Rock (UK), He-Man (UK), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (US). I'm really looking to get rid of these so pm me if you're interested at all guys and girls!

Cheers!

beakers girl

Reaction score
muppets that ur selling/trading

hey :smile: ,
i was wondering if ur interested in selling some of the figures u had posted , As i wouldnt mind a couple of them that u mentioned.
So im wondering if you would like to sell? Also i was wondering if they have all pieces with them?
Thanks
Danielle :eek: beakers girl

TennisMuppet

Reaction score
Interested in Figures...

Hello-

I read your post and I am interested in possibly buying some of the figurines off of your hands. Do you have a site where I could possibly see them?
Please let me know!!
:smile:TennisMuppet (aka Katie)