Muppet Family Christmas DVD

Davina

Reaction score
just saw a link to something over on myspace that I had to come question...
a company called Nocturnal Pictures is offering Muppet Family Christmas on DVD.. I hadn't heard that it was available in that format.. so was wondering if anyone else had heard/seen anything about it.. is this legit? or has some company gone and illicitly copied and trying to deal under the table as it were?
http://stores.nocturnal-pictures.com/-strse-84/A-Muppet-Family-Christmas/Detail.bok
or did i just miss a memo?
no idea which version of it it's supposed to be either..

muppet_dk

Reaction score
It seems to be the old Columbia Tri-star release from 2001. But thats just from seeing the image. Personally they don't seem very trust worthy in my eyes. They don't have much information about who they are.

Davina

Reaction score
yeah, i'd never heard of them.. but all the "official" copies of the old dvd i could find on line were way more expensive.. but myspace pops up their ad every time i log on and it was starting to bug me... think i'll just take my old vhs copies and burn them instead.. heh (if i ever get around to it... i've been thinking of doing that for years and never have...)

hoopless

Reaction score
i have it on dvd with "the christmas toy" secret life of toys episode as a special feature. its a legit columbia/tristar release but it has a different cover on it (could be because its a uk release though) i bought it about a year and half ago when i found it for a couple of pounds in a shop.