Muppet Fan Confessions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Something that kinda came into my head.

Since he was a character in his own right (to an extent), it would have been cool if Big Jeffy of the Monotones/Alphabeats got to perform his own song.

Ignoring the fact that the puppet was used as the lead hippie in the song "The Garden" (since none of the characters had names or the group name in season 2, and the dubs make it clear Moss isn't even voicing the character in that song), it would have been really cool hearing him sing his own song with Moss' smooth bass voice.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Pretty funny! Cabin Fever and Sailing for Adventure have always been catchy songs imo. I honestly was laughing at the joke on politics and all the 4th wall breaks.

Random note but I also always found Clueless Morgan to be pretty funny (I've seen his character in the sing along video)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Pretty funny! Cabin Fever and Sailing for Adventure have always been catchy songs imo. I honestly was laughing at the joke on politics and all the 4th wall breaks.

Random note but I also always found Clueless Morgan to be pretty funny (I've seen his character in the sing along video)
Yes! I love the movie as well to me it's one of the best after Jim's death. It has that sprit of craziness that made the Muppets great.
Ah Clueless,one of Bill'so first characters, and probably one of his best. I could easily trade Pepe or Johnny for Clueless any time.