Muppet Fan-Fiction: Weddings Are Disastrous

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Prawnie, that was a fantastic last chapter! I like how you included a bunch of us as brothers and sisters, with just slight changes to our names (Eddy, David, Elizabeth - I'm guessing that's me, if I'm wayyy off base, well oops). The touching things he said about his friends, so sweet. The looking down past the floor to Steve, love it.

Great stuff, I really can't wait for the next story!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hahaha yes, that was totally you Beth! Who else would it be? :excited: I'm really glad you enjoyed it! And look for the next story... soon-ish. But... not too soon. I'm looking forward to my break. :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
LOL, I figured, just based on the comments Kermit gave each person. Very nice, I liked it alot. :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
That was a nice finale. It had some very touching moments in Kermit's speech ... though I'm glad you broke it up with some laughs, too. :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hi! I'm here to campaign (yes, it IS legal campaigning! :wink:) for this story to be nominated for Funniest Fan-Fiction of the Year in The 2009 Muppet Central Awards! Stop on by the thread and submit your votes! Every vote counts! :excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry Prawn... My vote's already cast with another tome by Sir Tommy of Sluggonshirechap. Perhaps you've heard of his tale about coffee commercial pioneers Wilkins and Wontkins? No? *Fires penguin cannon killing prawny. *Aims penguin cannon at audience. Have you?