Muppet FanArt Help.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... Making the call here, I'm looking for someone who has hexcellent Photoshop manipulation skills... And a wealth of Muppet video material in their personal library. Want to work on a visual project for some friends on the forum, a surprise of sorts.

If you think you meet both requirements, please contact me ASAP and we can get things started.
Thanks, hope to hear from someone soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody? Anyone have the sufficient Photoshop chops to help me out with this visual project I have in mind?

Please LMK ASAP via PM or forum E-mail.
Thanks.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Perhaps a few more details would be good Count? Then people can know what they are looking at here.

Leyla

Reaction score
I can blend photos together with photoshop, but I'm no expert. Are you looking for picture editing or video editing? I've done some video editing too, but precious little.

I've got a pretty good muppet collection going right now... All of the Muppet Show, all the movies save for KSY (and Muppets from Space has gone AWOL) plus Muppet Family Christmas.

I willing to help of course... just not sure I'm able.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry Bo... But this is a hush-hush operation, will have to keep you in the dark about it for now.
Let's just say the people who need to know about this already do.

Leyla... Picture editing is hexactly what I'm looking for.
Do you have Fraggle Rock and/or the Jim Henson Hour in your collection?
Or at least, can you procure some episode or just character shots?
We'll need to blend character shots with each other, and change some characters' costumes a little.

More on that later if you feel brave enough to step up and answer the call. Drop me a PM and we can talk there.

Java

Reaction score
Sorry Ed, that's not something I've gotten into yet.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries Java. Leyla's stepped up to the plate so to speak.
Waiting till she says if she has all the characters on the cast roster to then begin getting some descripts and furthering this wee little surprise I plan on springing on the unsuspecting fools over in a particular thread we frequent...

*Mwahahahahahaha!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
YAY LEYLA!!! Thanks for volunteering! It means so much to us secret keepers. Right Ed? :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Fright Ry... Like I said, waiting on Leyla. Then I hope to be talking to some people, still keeping the secret from that guy over there locked in the closet.
*Inside reference.

Leyla

Reaction score
I'm in a secret I don't entirely understand... but shucks, I'm just happy to be part of the team... I'm making progress on the items I'm to collect...and will contact you when my assignment is complete. <salutes>