Muppet FanArt Help.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*At the station... Good job Officer Leyla. Will wait for debriefing once you've completed your current assignment.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Annnnd, I might have guessed it. Know confirmation, but fright now I think eye shall sit back and wait two see if eye am write in my guessing. And if I am, then, oh, excitment.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Guessing? Did anyone blab this out to Bo? Would hate for the surprise to be ruined...
Wait a second, what am I doing?

No, I am not Telly Monster.
I'm probably worried about nothing at all.
*Locks closet door, with Bo still secured inside. OK guys, you make sure he doesn't get out.
And this time don't go so easy putting him back in the box if he gets out.
*Guards nod head, instructed to use whatever methods necessary to ensure Bo's kept in the dark about this secret project.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*yells from inside the box*

No one blabbed a word! I'm just a rully good guesser! *is hit by falling mallet*

Leyla

Reaction score
He didn't hear it from me, didn't even try to get it out of me, commander.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Or me General Count Ed Count...Sir! I wouldn't tell the janitor man in the closset even if he payed me to! Which he didn't...*shifty eyes*

(Just kidding!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good work troops... Oh, so he's been concked out by one of Marvin's mallets. Good thing, that'll teach him to go poking his guessing where it doesn't belong.
It's a secret surprise for a reason... And such delicious torture for us who're in it.
Sergeant Ryan, just make sure that partner of yours doesn't leak the information about our mission.
*Sigh, if only I could get in touch with her... But she's out in the field gathering her covert knowledge on those Muppets' history...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Just found this thread, can we expect anything soon? :zany:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Regarding what? Your search or my covert ops?