1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet figure archive all caught up

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Michael Crawford, Aug 11, 2002.

1. Michael Crawford

Michael Crawford New Member

I added the Invisible Fozzie and finally, yes finally, got around to shooting the EB Miss Piggy. I think the archive is all caught up...

http://www.atomgroup.org/archive_main.htm

Let me know if I'm missing something.

Michael
    MWC
  2. kane31666

kane31666 New Member

The words you rule, come to mind at this moment.
  3. Michael Crawford

Michael Crawford New Member

Thanks!

Thanks Kane - I plan on fancying up the main page at some point when I get a minute or two. Maybe I'll take a little review vacation for a week at some point and get it looking spiff.

Michael
    MWC
  4. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

5. ronskimomo

ronskimomo New Member

I am glad somebody finally has a complete archive. Thanks.
  6. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

I'm just looking forward to when Series 2 comes out so that we can have a more even look to those regular versus exclusives lists. Need to get that more even keeled. Now that there are no more shows this year, should be easy to do.
  7. Shooter Johnson

Shooter Johnson New Member

I'm looking forward to when Series 2 gets released so I can have more Muppet figures to play with. All these pictures of the upcoming toys make me antsy with anticipation.
  8. Jackie

Jackie New Member

More Muppets, Please!
  9. Joseph

Joseph New Member

I cannot wait for more muppets.
  10. Jackie

Jackie New Member

LOL! Sure you can :)
  11. Joseph

Joseph New Member

Can you wait???