Muppet Figures Display Racks

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Hello all!

Name's Grant. I just wanted to direct your attention to a new Muppet Figure Display product that my dad's business is selling!

My Dad has now got himself in the business of making action figure and DieCast car display racks and I'm proud to say that one of the first sizes he made (because of my whining) is for Palisades Muppet Figures!

These are a VERY COOL way to display your Muppet figures (and not put 1,000 holes inyour walls and yet save shelf space)!

Check out the auction and tell me what you think! My dad can also custom make racks to any size and any figures! (Simpsons, Star Wars, etc.) Check out our website too (still under construction) for more info on these NICE RACKS!

Auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=348&item=3123673861

Our Website:
www.nustarsf.com

Thanks!

ROCK ON!

Grant

Luke

Reaction score
You probably shouldn't use the title 'Palisades Toys Muppet Figures Display Racks' - it gives the impression these are Palisades products, a nice idea for displaying the figures though.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
You probably shouldn't use the title 'Palisades Toys Muppet Figures Display Racks' - it gives the impression these are Palisades products, a nice idea for displaying the figures though.
I looked at the auction, I actually think the description makes it pretty clear that they are not Palisades' product.
It even says "By Collectors, For Collectors" -
May be a bit of a grey area, hopefully won't be a problem.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for checking them out!

I added the following to the top of the description:

*Please Note That These Racks Are Not A Palisades Toys Product, They Are Simply Made To HOLD The Palisades Toys Muppets Figures!*

I don't want there to be ANY confusion!

Rock On!

Grant

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah that sounds cool - it's a very interesting idea how to display the figures, i would never have thought at metal shaped and made like that - kudos to your dad. The hot wheels display or whatever it was looked great.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
The thing I like about how Dad adapted these for other kinds of figures is i used to diplay my Star Wars figs each on a little nail hanging from a wall. This puts tons of holes in the wall. With these racks you can display 5 (or more depending on rack length) figures with only putting one whole in the wall.

I'm not going to post here anymore, don't want to be accused of bumpig up the thread or anything!

Thanks for checking them out!

Byee!

Grant