Muppet Flash Games and animations by GWGumby

Tinkgumby

Reaction score
For those of you who didn't see these on the Palisades boards back when Gumby created them for the Palisades Collectors Club, take a look at this:

http://www.mrgumby.com/~gwgumby/Sketchbook/index.htm

Specifically, go to the "Animation" tab and look at The Great Muppet Review game, the Statler vs. Waldorf game, Der Boingy & Kerploop game, the Muppet Christmas Special animation (click on each number from 1 - 12), the I've Got A Beaker song, and the Muppet Halloween Party game.

There are lots of other fun things there, too, but those are the specifically Muppet-related ones (all featuring the Palisades Muppet figure line).

Tinkgumby

Reaction score
They are fun, aren't they? :smile: (Of course, *I* didn't make them, but there's a certain amount of pride when your spouse made something cool!)

Looks like this got moved - I have such a hard time with all of these categories and sub-categories; thanks to whoever moved it to the right place! :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Those games are fun, but some of them are kinda hard just because it took me a while to figure out what buttons to push.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... At least you can play 'em Bry.

And did anybody ever find all the helmets in the Firedogs game Tink?

Tinkgumby

Reaction score
I think so, but I can't remember. I can't get very far in it, myself!

And yes, it took me a little while to figure out the controls as well; I'm so spoiled by using a mouse that I've almost forgotten the arrow button/space bar kind of controls! :smile:

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
It's great playing the Chef game again. I can't figure out the object of the Marvin Suggs game. Do you hit the ones that are floating up?:confused: Also can't win the patrol bear and Crazy Harry game. I have tried about a hundred times to sneak out, but I keep getting caught. But it's still very fun.

Tinkgumby

Reaction score
Fuzzhead said:
I can't figure out the object of the Marvin Suggs game. Do you hit the ones that are floating up?:confused: Also can't win the patrol bear and Crazy Harry game. I have tried about a hundred times to sneak out, but I keep getting caught. But it's still very fun.
The Marvin Suggs game is similar to DDR or any other rhythm game . . . the object is to hit the Muppaphones just as the floating circle passes over them. The controls are the spacebar (to hit) and arrows to move which one you'll be hitting. It's a little tricky, but you can practice it if you click on "rehearse."

The Patrol Bear "Sneak Out" game IS very tricky. The only way I've been able to win it is to head in a straight line across for a second or two at a time as his light is swinging the other direction. So sneak, rest as his light comes past, sneak, rest as his light comes past, and so on.

I'm glad I posted this - it gives me a reason to go back and replay all these games, too - plus my son is now old enough to play them! :smile: