1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Garden Ornaments By Slotz(UK)

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppetperson, Apr 27, 2012.

1. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

A UK company called Slotz produced a range of resin/fibreglass Muppet Garden ornaments in 2006.They made Statler and Waldorf individual Plant Stix,Statler and Waldorf together both standing and sitting on a bench.They also made a fibreglass Kermit on a rock as "The Thinker".Below are these figures, which was only part of the range.Could others please post pics of the other items that were made.was there a Fozzie?Thanks.
    [​IMG]
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  2. Mrs AysheaGonzo

Mrs AysheaGonzo New Member

Does anyone know where I can get these statues/ornaments from as my son broke my Statler and Waldorf standing up and I now only have their heads :eek::cry:
  3. muppetperson

Sorry to hear that.I guess the best place to search is ebay, but they are very rare, so save a search so you will be notifed when they are listed.Good luck.
  4. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Hey, never seen a fozzie in this set. I have in addition to those pictured a set of terracotta plant pots. Kermit face on large, piggy, animal and fozzie on the small one. I have a large kermit figurine seated with his legs crossed and a miss piggy figure medium size with sunglasses on her head and a yellow polka dot bikini! I think these two may have only been prototype though! There was also a statler and Waldorf water feature. Both stood under a tree and the water fell around them. I think there was a kermit and piggy on a bench water feature too! I will try to post pics soon.
    Chris

Ps Peter, can't find your muppet Robin Hood pin thread, but the rowlf pin is on eBay UK right now!
    muppetperson likes this.
  5. Kermieuk

Here is a print advert for the flower pots.

[​IMG]
  6. Kermieuk

Here's piggy in the bikini

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    muppetperson likes this.
  7. muppetperson

Drats, I must have missed Rowlf.
  8. muppetperson

Never mind, I found it!Thanks.
  9. Emma0104

Emma0104 New Member

I have the Statler and Waldorf water feature, but cant work out how to load up a photo! lol
  10. Kermieuk

There is also a boxed statler and Waldorf sat on a bench with an old fashioned street lamp behind them. It plugs in and actually light up in the garden!!

[​IMG]
    muppetperson likes this.
  11. muppetperson

Wow, nice piece. it is a pity that the Slot items are so rare!
  12. Emma0104

Emma0104 New Member

13. muppetperson

Looks cool! Here is a picture of it.
    [​IMG]
  14. Emma0104

Emma0104 New Member

Thanks for posting the piccie Muppetperson :D:D i am useless with these things! lol any chance you could put the link on your muppet forum to give some of your members the chance of rehoming these grumpy old men :D:D would be much appreciated x
  15. muppetperson

You are welcome. I could mention it on my forum, but it is not doing much, with only 3 members! I would suggest you put the link in the for sale section of this forum where there is much more traffic. Good luck.