Muppet giant pez

beaker

Reaction score
I saw em...an unfortunate result of when there is too much reaching merchandise wise...luckily most the Muppet merch is pretty darn cool(just picked up a lunchbox) Buit giant pez, tongue rings, underwear...c'mon!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I bought the giant Kermit, but that's all i'm buying, ya really only need one if you want one....whatever that means, they all play the Muppet Show theme, I haven't seen Gonzo or Fozzie either, but I'm happy with just kermit...not gonna spend over $40.00 worth of Giant Muppet Pez when I have the reg version of them 4 times each..plus the Pez refills I buy daily;-)

oh and for the record, no they don't have huge Pez blocks:-( you get a whole pez strip instead, 12 packets in all.

I wonder why there was no Mini Fozzie Pez keychain though?

AVP

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Do these things have actual giant Pez and can you get giant Pez refils? Is there a choice of flavors?
They dispense Pez refil packs - like the ones that you use to fill your regular size Pez.

AVP

Drtooth

Reaction score
beaker said:
I saw em...an unfortunate result of when there is too much reaching merchandise wise...luckily most the Muppet merch is pretty darn cool(just picked up a lunchbox) Buit giant pez, tongue rings, underwear...c'mon!
Giant Pez aren't so Bad... Hard to store and expensive, yeah... but I really want a Fozzie... plus the talking Garfield one.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
beaker said:

Actually, Cory, PEZ has a HUGE following....And *I* happen to think the giant dispensers are pretty cool!