Muppet Gifts on Facebook!

muppetperson

Reaction score
I dont get it! Is it just to send a picture of a muppet product to someone? What can they do with that? Would make more sense if the gift was a card or animated video.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I dont get it! Is it just to send a picture of a muppet product to someone? What can they do with that? Would make more sense if the gift was a card or animated video.
It's pictures of Muppet gifts. (like a stuffed Kermit, The Muppet Show Season 3 season 3 DVDs & other things.)

They're cute!:smile: I already sent some to my facebook buddies.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hi Kathy, yeah, I saw what the pictures were of.Just didnt get the concept of it.Sure, someone can send the pictures to friends, but then what?-Picture of a Rizzo plush- big deal.But if it was a surprise gift that the receiver could enjoy-like a message from a muppet or entertaining clip, that would be worthwhile.You can see pictures of muppet products anywhere.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi Kathy, yeah, I saw what the pictures were of.Just didnt get the concept of it.Sure, someone can send the pictures to friends, but then what?-Picture of a Rizzo plush- big deal.But if it was a surprise gift that the receiver could enjoy-like a message from a muppet or entertaining clip, that would be worthwhile.You can see pictures of muppet products anywhere.
Yeah..you're right in a way Eric. Like there was a picture of a playset from "Vet's Hospital" There could've been a clip to go with it.But MuppetsDownUnder was kind enough to make it for us. So I consider this good enough.:smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Oh, did he make it? I thought he was just alerting us of it.I thought it was something facebook was offering.