Muppet Holiday Train Set

darthscooby

Reaction score
As Promised

home.earthlink.net/~darthscooby/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/dsc000030.jpg
home.earthlink.net/~darthscooby/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/3.jpg
home.earthlink.net/~darthscooby/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/4.jpg
home.earthlink.net/~darthscooby/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/2.jpg
home.earthlink.net/~darthscooby/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/1.jpg

swampgirl

Reaction score
The train set is called Holiday Muppet Express, and the item number is 1400256001. The price is $89.94. It's from The Hamilton Collection, but not showing up on their website. You can order from 877-268-6638.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Darthscooby, those are some awesome pics of your collection! That Piggy doll makes a great centerpiece.

One question if I may: what Piggy on a motorcycle is behind Chef and Fozzie?

I think Fozzie is my favorite btw. Animal and Bunsen (w/Beaker in the sidecar, love it!) are pretty cool too.

Oh, and completely agree with you on the lack of attention to these fantastic collectibles. I never knew they released anyone other than Kermit and Piggy on motorcycles! I would've been all over those when they were available.

Sucks that they didn't make a Rowlf on a bike, Dr. Teeth too. :sympathy:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Does anybody have any pictures of the Holiday Muppet Express? Did a computer search and nothing comes up.Or maybe someone can describe it?
Such as what characters are depicted and are they all together or each in a separate carrage?

muppetperson

Reaction score
swampgirl said:
The train set is called Holiday Muppet Express, and the item number is 1400256001. The price is $89.94. It's from The Hamilton Collection, but not showing up on their website. You can order from 877-268-6638.
I rang the number.The reason it isnt on their website is because they only have the Locomotive and it wouldnt be much point in just buying that.They said for me to ring back in 4 weeks to find out if they will make anymore of it.

muppetperson

Reaction score
This Muppet Holiday Express keeps getting delayed because there arent many orders for it.The manufactuer needs a certain number before they will make them.Please, Please- it will help if we can get more orders! you can ring Collectables Today on 877-268-6638 and order it.The item # is 1400256001.There is the locomotive and room for 3 more carrages.the price is $89.94 each.The more orders we can drum up, the better the chances are of this item being made.Thanks.

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Can you post a picture? Maybe if people can see it, it will drum up interest.
-Artie

muppetperson

Reaction score
There havent been any pictures released yet.But it would certainly help if Collectables Today put it up on their site.How else are people going to know about it!

KermieLuvr

Reaction score
I just called and asked if there were any pictures of the train to see what it looks like before I order it and the lady said she could mail me the order flyer and it will have a picture on it. She also tried to talk me into the village and told me she would send me that flyer too. She said I should receive them next week, so if it's the picture isn't posted by then, I'll scan it and post it.