Muppet Hot Wheels "Pop Culture" collection 2013?

ncchuck

Reaction score
I like these but i wished they would have been like the cars used in the movies instead of just painted hot wheels

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Electric Mayhem Bus- absolutely wonderful

The other stuff... meh. I have 2 cars in different scale with that very same stock picture of the Swedish Chef from Winner's Circle, and they're better than that. The silkscreened images of things cars are alright, I guess... die hard die cast collectors are no doubt rejoicing, though.

Still, wouldn't we rather see a Studebaker that's been disguised or the Happiness Hotel bus or taxi? I'd even buy a die cast replica of the alien Gonzo space ship and the pirate ship from MTI.

Hubert

Reaction score
I agree with Drtooth, the EM bus is awesome, while the rest are a bit bleh. I do not want YET ANOTHER car with the Swedish Chef doing that weird finger thing that I oh-so-much hate, not do I want a Statler and Waldorf car with an overused stock photo. The other ones are nothing great, but at least they're newer photos that are a tad more original, but not much.

TheWemblin'Fool

Reaction score
The bus is amazing... kinda wished they would have done Fozzie's painted Studebaker from The Muppet Movie

Drtooth

Reaction score
I agree with Drtooth, the EM bus is awesome, while the rest are a bit bleh. I do not want YET ANOTHER car with the Swedish Chef doing that weird finger thing that I oh-so-much hate, not do I want a Statler and Waldorf car with an overused stock photo. The other ones are nothing great, but at least they're newer photos that are a tad more original, but not much.
The one thing Disney really needed to have doen when they took over the Muppets was to toss the 1990's poser photos away and start fresh with all new ones. They did to some extent. These cars use a new Piggy and Kermit, Gonzo, and (I think) Animal. But I agree... they're straight forward portraits and not doing anything to interesting. Yet the others are all those overused bits that are even less interesting. PLEASE Disney... No more "Perfetto" finger Chef. We deserve a new Swedish Chef pose.