Muppet Interviews with Traveling Matt

CBPuppets

Reaction score
ANNOUNCER: Ladies and Gentlemen! Muppet Interviews!

SCOOP: Thank you and welcome to another exciting edition of Muppet interviews where we get behind the scenes of the muppets' popularity.

SKIP: behind the scenes huh? are you considering making a movie because if you are I want in on it too!

SCOOP: NO I'M NOT MAKING A MOVIE! Sorry folks......let's bring out our special guest. this guest is like none you have ever seen before in the History of Television Introducing Traveling Matt!

TRAVELING MATT: Thank you and by the way what kind of creatures are you?

SKIP: he's got there buddy!

SCOOP: well it's kinda complicated to explain.....WHAT A MINUTE WE ASK THE QUESTIONS HERE!

WALDORF: Keep him on he's on a roll!

STATLER: as long as he avoids dipping in Butter!
(Both Laugh)

SCOOP: once again sorry folks but let's move on.....you came from Fraggle Rock is that right?

TRAVELLING MATT: yes that's right.

SCOOP: and why exactly did you leave Fraggle Rock?

TRAVELING MATT: I am destined to learn about the silly creatures here in outer Space.

SKIP: you mean this is outer Space! If that's the case I should find where Earth really is and snag me a few Aliens while I'm at it.

SCOOP: THIS IS NOT SPACE THIS IS EARTH!

TRAVELING MATT: no I'm pretty sure this is outer Space.

SCOOP: alright......okay calm down, do you have any family or friends there?

TRAVELING MATT: yes in fact i have a well known Nephew by the name of Gobo Fraggle....I send him postcards daily.

SKIP: you here that folks an uncle who really cares......that makes me want to cry.

STATLER: That just makes me want to leave.

WALDORF: Then let's get out of here!
(Both Laugh)

SCOOP: CUT THAT OUT! okay I have one last question, have you ever visit your nephew?

TRAVELING MATT: yes I do, I love to see the boy's smiling face when I see him. I'm considering going on Explorations with me.

(The audience does that Awwww thing)

SCOOP: okay that wraps it up. any words of wisdom to the audience?

TRAVELING MATT: don't be afraid to explore the world around you even in Outer space.

SCOOP: for the last time.....THIS ISN'T OUTER SPACE! THIS IS EARTH! SPACE IS ABOVE WHERE WE ARE! IT STARTED THE BIG BANG!

CRAZY HARRY: Did somebody say Big Bang?
(Explodes Room)

TRAVELING MATT: What a wierd way for a Silly creature to say Hello isn't it?

WALDORF: I think this interview is tradition to those guys.

STATLER: Well it's tradition for us to take a nap!
(Both Laugh)

THE END

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I think that's the best one I've seen yet. The Big Bang. :wink: How appropriate for :crazy: