Muppet items at Target

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
What muppets toys do they have at target? I have not seen any but maybe I am looking in the wrong section

jrxing

Reaction score
They had kermit plush &I puppet online. Oops I made a mistake. Sorry.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
The animal boxer shorts in the tin at target are now on sale for $5.99 each. The sale is only in store and not online. I bought me 4 today bc couldnt resist the price. Get them before it's too late!!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
The animal boxer shorts in the tin at target are now on sale for $5.99 each. The sale is only in store and not online. I bought me 4 today bc couldnt resist the price. Get them before it's too late!!
I wound up with the Animal Boxers in the Pink animal tin for christmas in my stocking :smile:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Target has 50% off on many items right now... I saw the Christmas todler shirts and the animal boxers in the tin there

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
My sister found me a pair of valentine animal boxer shorts and some women's muppet undies at her local Target yesterday! The boxers were $8.99 and the undies were a bit high at $5.99 per pair.

Friskies

Reaction score
if you do a search for muppets on the target site, they have some....interesting things that pop up. But needless to say, little kids get the coolest merchandise. I would love one of those hoodies or pjs.