Muppet Items for Babies

blondeheroine

Reaction score
This year, I will be buying my first Christmas presents for my new niece. I want to indoctrinate her properly so there's a whole new generation of Muppet fans out there (gotta start 'em early). :shifty:

However, I can't find ANY Muppet baby items (Either Muppets or Muppet Babies) and while I know that there are Sesame Street items, I really would like to get something less mainstream Sesame and more full on Muppet Show (movies, babies, etc.).

I looked on Disney Shopping and I searched around this site, but can't really find anything. Is there anything? Or am I out of luck?

I will be buying the Muppet Movie on DVD for safekeeping. But I was really hoping for some safe 3 and under plush or learning toys. :search:

Davina

Reaction score
right now? no.. there really isn't much of anything out there.. years ago you could find things here and there, so there may be things popping up from time to time on ebay, but right now.. there's really nothing...
(am so happy i stock piled years ago.. ok, so i was in high school and i've still not been able to have kids other then too darn old for em step kids... but..... when we are finally able to have one or adopt.. i'm ready!)

Telly

Reaction score
are you looking for baby clothing? you can go to zazzle.com and have Muppet items made on all sorts of clothing.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey BlondeHeroine!

My wife and I have got our first kid on his way (due in less than two months, yee-haw!), so of course I was looking for Muppet stuff too. The ONLY official thing I found was a Kermit onesie at Babies'R'Us. I got two of 'em, in two different sizes so my boy can rock the Muppets for most of his first year. After that, whenever he's wearing Muppets, they'll be custom clothes.

Cheers, and good luck with your hunt!
:smile:
Anthony

blondeheroine

Reaction score
Thanks so much to everyone for your replies!

I will definitely check out Zazzle and Babies R US. Heading over to Zazzle now! :smile:

blondeheroine

Reaction score
Bah. It doesn't look as if you can put any of the Muppet designs on baby clothes. Drat!

I'll keep looking around. If I find anything else, I'll let you know! :wink:

Telly

Reaction score
ZAZZLE
Go to the SHOP area at the top.

Click on DISNEY under the BRANDS section.

On the left side where there's the POPULAR STORIES area, click on THE MUPPETS.

Click on the picture you want.

Click on the MAKE SHIRT selection.

Underneath the APPAREL OPTIONS on the right hand side there's a box that has TOP SELLERS, MEN, WOMEN, KID, and BABY options. Click on the BABY option.

Go on from there! :big_grin:

Davina

Reaction score
ooohh.. man.. i might just have to make a few of those for my MR posers, too...
hehehe
get Kermit a Piggy shirt... Gonzo.. oh.. maybe Rizzo or Pepe... Animal.. hrm.. not sure...
better go figure out what size they all wear...

Telly

Reaction score
That sad thing about Zazzle is that the selections are limited characterwise. Although they do have Scooter and Rowlf! Sadly, no Rizzo.

Gonzo's Chicken

Reaction score
I have a 2 year old, and a 3 week old. I've never been able to find too much Muppet baby stuff for them. I had gotten some Kermit and Piggy Baby's First Christmas rattles off ebay.
The one thing that my 2 year old now loves is the Muppet Babies Cuddle Pillows. I found them at an FYE that was clearing them out before my 2 year old was born, but they might still be around in some places other than FYE. They are basically 2 foot stuffed animals, but they call them pillows.