Muppet Kubricks!

Drtooth

Reaction score
MAN!!! Those look sweeeet! I mean, I love Kubricks! They have a lot of my favorite stuff like Nightmare before Christmas, Seasme Street, Kinnikuman(M.U.S.C.L.E. in the states), Lupin III, Shrek, Monsters Inc, and now this.... I wish I wasn't broke! I need to sell a Kidney!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Those are so cool! I really wish that there was a place near me that sold Kubricks, but since I cant find any and do not like to pay shipping, I will probably not get these. Although they do look so cool! I thought that they were originally planning on making Beaker too? Maybe there will be a wave 2... :eek:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Those are cool!! I love Kubricks...there is a set of Nightmare Before Christmas ones that I have been drooling over, and now I want the Muppets set!! *yippee*

dmx10101

Reaction score
Aerosmith said:
Look at the picture. Thats a Kubrick. They are block figure's made by Medicom. :smile:
I did look at the pic, but it didn't help much. They look like the lego people.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Thats what Kubricks essentially are-its just the style of the figures, hence the brandname...(I think the 'brick' part meaning that they look blocky) like Legoes.
:smile::wink:

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
Do we know where these will be available? It is nice to see some of the work done on Gonzo over the past year has carried over into other products. In the past Gonzo would have had a blue nose.

Chad Kermit