Muppet Labs Magical Plane

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 6

They were up in the air, out of the plane but still with their seatbelts on and attached to their seats.

"Well, it looks like we will be landing in a stereotypical outdoor marketplace, just like the one from Aladdin", observed Bunsen.

"Mee mee", commented Beaker.

"Oh, you're welcome", said Bunsen.

Bunsen landed on on a bed that was outside on display. Beaker's head landed inside a bucket that was on a desk. Beaker then fell ove,r but didn't get harmed, except that his head was stuck in the bucket.

"WEll, it looks like we're safe, Beaker", said Bunsen.

Beaker tried to pull his bucket off, with not luck. Bunsen tried to pull it off, too, again with no luck.

"Well, we'll have to go home and get this off", said Bunsen.

"Wait!", said the vendor, "That bucket's not free! If that's stuck to his head, somebody has to pay for it".

Beaker moaned.

"Oh, alright, I'll pay for it", said Bunsen, who went up to the cash register to pay.

While Bunsen was paying, Beaker stood a little too close to the road, and a trolly went past him. Part of the trolly's rail got ahold of Beaker's seatbelt, and Beaker was sent away with the troly, stuckt o that, too. Bunsen got done paying and turned around, unable to find Beaker.

"Uh, Beaker? Beaker? Where are you?", called a concerned Bunsen.

Two weeks later, Bunsne was playing cards with Kermit, Fozzie, and Rowlf, out on the poorch of the Mupet Boarding House.

"Well, it's ironic that my plane crash-landed onto a big airport", said Bunsen.

"It's even more amazing that with the small size of your plane that the entire airport got damaged", said Rowlf.

"At least the owner of the airport didn't press charages", said Fozzie.

"Yeah", said Rowlf.

"It's too bad that Beaker's still missing", said Bunsen.

"Yeah, and we've tried everytrhing that we could", said Kermit.

Just then, Beaker showed up, looking very damaged. He no longer had his head stuck in a bucket, and his seatbelt was off.

"Beaker! You're back!", said Bunsen.

"Where have you been?", asked Rowlf.

"We were so worried about you", said Kermit.

"How did you get your bucket off your head?", asked Bunsen.

"And to think, we tried everything we could think of to find you, and we don't find you until we start playing cards", said Fozzie.

"We should have played cards sooner", said Rowlf.

"Mee mee mee, e mee, me me ee meep, me, me and mee m, meem meep me mo mee, mee meeeee, me muh mee meep me mememe. But mee mee meee. me meee, me me, me merr meeeeeee meepey", explained Beaker.

"Oh, well, that makes sense", said Bunsen.

The End

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I saw the last chapter play in my head so so well. XD
I laughed til I was breathless. Poor Beaker. XD

What an adorable story you wrote! :3