Muppet Labs w Beaker $1.25!!!

CyberSteak

Reaction score
**** it's disappointing when these guys won't sell to anywhere but the U.S. I miss out on sooooo many good deals. About 2 hours and 40 minutes to go.

here

WiGgY

Reaction score
I could really use that. Too bad my Pay Pal usage has been cut off for now. One day I'll make my way down to my TRU to see if they still have any sets left.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Oh yeah. Since the figures on ebay are likely to be bid on by people here. posting an auction like this only drives up the price for those people. I hate when people post auctions that are not their own. If it's something like a prototype from Palisades that is one thing, but there is no reason to advertise for another person like this. How would you like it if you were bidding on something and I posted a link to the auction you were bidding on? I bet you'd be mad. If some one finds the auction on ebay, so be it, but there is no reason to post these things. You may be helpful to someone that has not bid on it, but you're totally screwing the person that HAS bid on it.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Well you weren't speechless apprently.

Fact is, while you are trying to help one person, you end up hurting another. You help someone that didn't notice the auction, but you hurt the person that did. Think things through first. Before you go to post an auction, think. Will you be driving up the cost for the person that found the auction? Will you keep someone from getting a figure?

Fact is there really is no reason to post this auction or others like it. You are trying to seem helpful so people will like you after the fight about your Zoot auction. It would be better if you just leave auctions like thi alone instead of being the "good" guy and telling everyone how to get a deal. If everyone sees a cheap auction, the auction doesn't stay cheap and someone ends up paying a lot more than they would have had to.

CyberSteak

Reaction score
I thought the moderator stated in that thread that it was not to be talked about...let me see...hmmm...here it is...

Phillip Chapman Administrator Due to the personal and attacking nature this thread has taken, I'm closing it. Please do not start a new discussion on this topic. If anyone sees any other problems please report any questionable posts to a moderator.
I'll do that!!!

BTW...you were losing that "fight" bad. How can you justify going off on me for selling my extra...when you're hoarding 3??? Just how high is your pedestal??? You want to know why Zoots cost so much...because there are some guys out there that have more then they need.

Get...Over...It!!! You're little which hunt is incredibly immature. You don't like what I have to write. IGNORE it. I'll ensure I do the same. I certainly don't find a need to comment on every little word you say.

<sarcasm>Nice knowing ya.</sarcasm>

WiGgY

Reaction score
What are you talking about hoarding? I have a variant open a regular open and a defective one that I have to customize. Should I have sold the defective to some unknowing person? The other extra series 3 figures I had were traded to other people and not traded for super rare exclusives. I traded for regular old figures I didn't have yet. How is that hoarding?

Oh, and when I bought my series 3 case I didn't even know they were in short supply. i just didn't think my Suncoast would have them so I ordered online. YOU ordered two Zoots knowing how rare they were to make money.

Anyway, posting auctions may help some people, but it hurts others. That's all.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Okay, everyone take a deep breath and count to ten, please. There is no need to exchange personal attacks on the forum. You can disagree, but remember to do so in a way that is respectful of all people involved. Let's drop this and move along to a more productive exchange.

We appreciate everyone's cooperation in keeping MC a friendly place.

Thanks

jah742

Reaction score
as per wiggy's request, i won't post a link. but i was browsing online (ebay), and i saw a loose zoot for buy it now of $50. you will have to go find it yourself, cuz i don't want to step on anyone's toes (the bidder)

jah742

Reaction score
actually, there are no toes toes to step on. no one has bid yet, but you still have to find it for yourself. just a heads up.
p.s. it is not my auction, so i have nothing to gain.
just tryin' to help a brother (or sister) out.