Muppet Listings 16.0

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Update! So my local PBS affiliate's rerun scheduling of SS Season 37 episodes is a bit more constant now... Got Episode 4115 today and I tuned in to the game with H-Man and the Hopping Honkers. The news is, I now have the elusive name of the fourth Hopping Honker, identified as... Herb.
The problem was that you almost couldn't hear it what with H-Man talking over the howling horns at the same time, but with the volume turned up I finally got it.

So that's one less Season 37 question to deal with, still need help with everything else posted above that doesn't have any "*"'s attached to them, like the Global Grover: Iceland, Puffin Rescue sketch and SS Dinner Theater: Omelet, Prince of Dinner.
Hope to hear fromyou guys soon and have a good day.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*applause* This is awesome, Count, as usual well done this is an amzing project!

scarecroe

Reaction score
THECOUNT,

What episode did the Elmo's World: Bells segment appear in?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
... Not sure. I know I got that entry from my good friend MuppetDude, the SM who lives in KY. Haven't seen him here since September, but think you can either contact him via E-mail through the forums or via PM Either that, or check on MuppetWiki. Hope this hels, and sorry if I wasn't able to answer your question.

balana

Reaction score
Hey, nice work on the listing! Must take a lot of work to keep up with such a list. I think I noticed a missing character from Don't Eat the Pictures, and one miscredit.

The demon in the special was played by James Mason, and appears to be missing completely from the list.

Osiris is credited as being played by James Mason, but he was played by Fritz Weaver.

There were also some kids who were there in the museum that I don't think are credited here. I'll have to go back to the audio and listen to when Olivia names them off to see how many there are for sure.

Anyway, hope this helps, and keep up the good work!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, it does help. Unfortunately, I don't have this special in my library. Will have to double check with Muppet Wiki to make sure though. Still have a lot of questions left to answer from stuff I've found there and other sources... But I'm leaving this until the summer when I'll have time to hopefully clean everything up and update to V 17.0 of the list.

Your information is always welcome as it helps get this thing that much more complete and accurate.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Another Addition:

PANCAKE THE WATER BUFFALO- a lavender-furred ox with yellow horns, a round snout, and beady eyes. From an Animal Jam episode, "A Water Buffalo Named Pancake".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um... What "Sheep Wolf" are you refering to? There's no such entry currently in the listings.

BTW: Refurbishing is going on behind the scenes, waiting for my sources to reply regarding the current point of doubt, the Camp Echo Rock Campers.
Hope this helps, have a good day.