Muppet Listings 9.0

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks BlueAM. You're the first one to come in and comment on the latest version of the listings. Feel free to pop in and supply some more names/descripts when you've gotten them.

As for your points.
1 Please provide concrete evidence as to the rapper's name being Ferlinghetti Donizetti and not the other way around. The only one who helped me out when I asked about his name was ssetta, saying that I had it correct the way it stands now. But if you have evidence like a specific sketch/song and can provide the lyrics to the song with his name correctly mentioned in them, I'll change my tune and correct the entry.
2 Preston Rabbit is a character I didn't know about until hanging here on the forums. There was a thread about that character, but it was so long ago that I wasn't going to find it even if I tried. But he'll be added in the next update, along with whatever other characters you or other forum members supply.
3 Do you know of a SS character or group of characters named "The Robins"? Mikealan brought their name up in an SSE update thread of his own, and I was curious as to the identity of these characters. Also, if you have any info on the Frazzletones, please send it my way.
Oh, and do you think that an obscure Anything Muppets entry should be added? Since I know you're helping me out with getting them all individually named according to the sketch/song they appeared in so as to make them recognizable, here's one you haven't mentioned that I thought I'd give you a chance to get. Remember when you helped me with the Count's Swing Band? Well, there's another group of obscure Anything Muppets from a forgotten Count von Count parody sketch, the Magnificent 7 Villagers.
Thanks for the continued support and help, and have a haunted weekend.
And remember to keep posting those character info posts fright here!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey BlueAM, you still out there? Got any more named characters for the listing's continual growth? Any descripts? Any sketch-specific referent names to hang on the Anything Muppets still remaining? Would you place the villagers from the Magnificent 7 story sketch as "The Magnificent 7 Villagers"? Would you place the members from the zydaco band as "The Zydaco Band"? LMK, just wanna make sure that everything's still all fright between us and to get your continuous support and help with the listings. Oh, and please answer the questions posted in the previous post also.
Thanks for the help and have a happily haunted night.

Whatever

Reaction score
All I have to say is, you are the Count personified all right!

BlueAM

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey BlueAM, you still out there? Got any more named characters for the listing's continual growth? Any descripts? Any sketch-specific referent names to hang on the Anything Muppets still remaining? Would you place the villagers from the Magnificent 7 story sketch as "The Magnificent 7 Villagers"? Would you place the members from the zydaco band as "The Zydaco Band"? LMK, just wanna make sure that everything's still all fright between us and to get your continuous support and help with the listings. Oh, and please answer the questions posted in the previous post also.
Thanks for the help and have a happily haunted night.
First of all, Count her is some evidence about Ferlengheti Donizetti's name, the lyrics of "Rappin' Alphabet:

Ferlengheti Donizetti is my name!
Rhymin' and rappin' is my game!

Hope this helps!

Also, I think that the way you should place those characters you mentioned is perfect!

I may be back with more characters and descriptions soon!

BlueAM

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey BlueAM, wanted to catch you now that you're online. Changed the entry from "Donnizetti Ferlenghetti" to "Ferlinghetti Donnizetti" and made a few more additions.
Big Murray, Howard the Rattlesnake from Howard's End, Preston Rabbit are all there along with the two AM groups I mentioned in my previous post. Still gonna find out how to correctly spell "zydaco" before adding that entry though.
BTW: Who are the Robins from Sesame Street?
And if you have any new named characters/descripts, don't forget to post them here buddy.
Thanks for all your help and have a haunted day.

BlueAM

Reaction score
I'm not so sure about the Robins, Count. I think that they appeared with the Count when he sang about counting robins. Hope this helps.

Also, I figured you were going to include the Cereal Girl and all the other characters who appeared with her in the song. Can you tell me if you will, eventually, include them, or if they are already included? Thanks!

As for the Frazzletones, I'll tell you about them. First, there is Maurice Monster. Then there is a purple monster (possibly the same AM as Roosevelt Franklin) with a small red nose, black eyebrows, and purple horns. Finally, there is a blue monster with an AM-style head, two teeth in his mouth, a big pink nose, shades, and wild orange hair. He is actually the same puppet as this other AM monster with black hair and eyebrows, but with shades and hair just for this sketch. Hope this info helps!

Also, what skits were the Mancini Brothers and Little Richie in? Thanks for your help and have a good night!

BlueAM

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi BlueAM, I'll try to answer your questions as best I can.

1 Little Richie is the nephew of the Squirrelles, note the double spoof. The Squirrelles, a group of three female squirrel Muppets, were made to be a spoof of the girl group the Shirrelles from the 60's. One of their songs which is among my CD collection and my faves is "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?" Little Richie, the nephew of the Squirrelles, was a big fat male baby squirrel Muppet made to be a spoof of the singer Little Richard who appeared on the Street and sang two different songs.
2 The Mancini Brothers, along with Brunella the Painter of Nails and Sy the Pastrami Farmer, are all from the Sesame Street episode where we learn of the story of how Louis became the Grand High Triangle Lover and founder of the Triangle Lovers Society. He counted off seven characters who tried to pull the three sticks out of the stone before he did, but I forgot the names of the other two having listed five of those seven mentioned characters.
3 Frankly, your guess about the Robins is as good as mine. Just asking cause their names in a batch of character names posted in a thread started by fellow member, Mikealan, to help boost the SS Encyclopedia run by Tommy and Warrick.
4 Yes, of course the Cereal Girl, her dad and dog will be added to the list. Forgot to add them and I'm sorry for that oversight.
This will bring the list's current total up to 1683 entries. Just so you know the latest entries were these:
Big Murray, Rosco Orman, in the sketch where a football player gets a number 7 for his uniform and gives the kid his towel with a big blue 7 on it.
Howard the Rattlesnake from the spoof of Howard's End from Monsterpiece Theater.
Preston Rabbit.
The Magnificent 7 Villagers.
The Zydeco Band.
Any more help, just post it here and I'll greatly appreciate it. Thanks for the continued help and have a good night.

BlueAM

Reaction score
Anyway, Count, here are two more vonderful characters (ah, ah, ah!) to add to your listings, and they're both from SS lol.

Little Red Riding Hood's Granny: She's blue with white hair, big pink nose, glasses, a cap, a nightgown, and a shawl. She was in the NewsFlash skit about Little Red Riding Hood.

Cinderella's Fairy Godmother: She's blue with pink hair, a small pink nose, lavender eyelids, a crown (or something like it), a cape with a big collar, and a fairy-ish costume. Don't know how to describe her costume, but this is the least I can do. She was in the NewsFlash where she goofed up on Cinderella's clothes, and Kermit ended up wearing Cinderella's clothes and the coachmen mistook him for Cinderella.

Anyway, I heard about the classic skit "The National Association of W Lovers". It consisted of Bert, Ernie, and about six AMs. One of them was a little boy. I don't know what they look like, but perhaps you could help, or I could probably ask someone else.

Thanks for all your help as always!

BlueAM

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the new characters, BlueAM. However, only Little Red Riding Hood's Grandmother will be a new addition. If you go back up to the top of the thread and read through the C entries, you'll find the character of Cinderella's Fairy Godmother you just described. She's got an adendem of being from the Wardrobe Change News Flash in her entry-Lovers Club, you'll have to get help from someone else describing the AM's involved in that sketch. Me thinks the little boy you mention could be Farley and it's possible that Simon the Sounds Man was there, but I could always be wrong.

Oh, BTW: The listing will be hopefully getting a major boost towards the end of November or the beginning of December, should I get both Hey Cinderella! and The Christmas Toy ffrom my current VCD deal with Justin. After that, I'd still need the two SS movies to complete the next update, unless I decide it would be better to just post what I've gotten till then.
Hope this helps and have a good night.designation/explanation. As for the members of the National WJ

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey BlueAM, got any new named characters and/or descripts for me? If so, please post them here since it's been quite slow and quiet here in this lil ol' thread o'mine.
Thanks and have a good weekend.