1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Look-alikes

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Jul 14, 2002.

1. Y'all ever seen a human that "rully" looked like a Muppet?

Well, back in my hometown there is this man who goes to our church that is the spittin' image of Sam the Eagle! LOL!

Really!

He is!

I always loved gettin' to see ol' "Sam", and I'd crack up a friend of mine in evenin' services by leanin' over and whisperin' Sam quotes when we saw him, or makin' up things the man would say to match what he was doin' (in Sam's voice).

Man, I really wish I had a scanner and a church directory here so I could show y'all---maybe someday.

Any other freaky resemblances out there?
  2. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

Ok this is too weird, not only do I have one, but it is also someone from my hometown church.
    The associate pastor looked exactly like Waldorf. One year I even wore a Waldorf mask for Halloween and went as him to the church party.
    Everyone was amazed I found a mask of a clergy member.
  3. Re: Re: Muppet Look-alikes

LOL!! Great story there...and yeah, what is it about hometown churches? lol