Muppet Magazines

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
Is it possible to receive Muppet Magazines? Or was that a thing from the past? If you can still receive Muppet Magazines, how can I perscribe? :confused:

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
muppetmayhem said:
Is it possible to receive Muppet Magazines? Or was that a thing from the past? If you can still receive Muppet Magazines, how can I perscribe? :confused:
Sorry, but Muppet Magazine hasn't been published since the late 1980s. Old issues can likely be found on Ebay though.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'm looking for some of these too. Are these likely to be found in 2nd hand bookshops and places like that? in the US or UK? I don't think I'd be likely to find any here in Australia, I look for muppet stuff all the time and don't seem to be successful very often.

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
Well, I don't know if you have GOODWILL Industries in Australia, but here thay have a huge place where people donate, books, famous newspaper articles, magazines. I guess if I look hard enough I might be able to find a copy. To bad literature isn't included in there 50% of days. (this week is purple tag) (not like you care)

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Do you work at Goodwill? isnt that a charity shop or something? i think they call them Thrift stores in the US dont they? Well I go round to stores similar to that and look for muppet stuff. I'm still trying to get a list together for London and Anaheim, if there are any so I can check them out whist im there.

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
I don't work at GOODWILL, but I go there maybe once a month. It's a second hand store. People donate there things to GOODWILL and GOODWILL sells those things to other people for a really great price.

beaker

Reaction score
It'd be nice if someday there was a new slick color and glossy Muppet magazine,
or at leasy a special. Looking thru the old ones makes me think of the possibilities.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
muppetmayhem said:
I don't work at GOODWILL, but I go there maybe once a month. It's a second hand store. People donate there things to GOODWILL and GOODWILL sells those things to other people for a really great price.
Sounds like charity shops here in Australia.