Muppet McDonalds Plush Toys!!??

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Does anyone want to have a trade of the whole set of muppet mcdonalds plushes for a burnt copy of The Muppet CD Rom? I am also look'in for MIP of Kermit, Gonzo, and the Chef. If no-one wants to trade, I will buy them off you directly.

DirthNader

Reaction score
Sorry, friend. Can't give up my Fozzie Bear. I'm even thinking of hollowing out his head and making him into a puppet for my daughter someday.

Good luck, though :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Are you talking about the McDonalds toys that are out now at McDonalds?

If you are and live in Australia you can get them yourself cant you? if you dont live too far away from a mcdonalds store.

If not, I can pick the set up for you, I am already doing it for someone else.

Thanks,
Paul
:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I also have some info on my website on these and theres another thread somewhere too.

Im adding some pictures probably tommorrow of the great boxes they come in and stuff.

www.muppetfans.cjb.net

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Originally posted by No1MuppetFan
Does anyone want to have a trade of the whole set of muppet mcdonalds plushes for a burnt copy of The Muppet CD Rom? I am also look'in for MIP of Kermit, Gonzo, and the Chef. If no-one wants to trade, I will buy them off you directly.
I have a complete set of the ones realesed in Denmark (Animal, Kermit, Piggy, Rizzo, Chef, Sam, Fozzie, Gonzo) for trade but not for just a copy of The Muppet CD Rom. Put something other up and lets talk about it. I also have 1 ekstra set of Rizzo & Sam for trade.

But if one of you from Australia would contact me I would be more than happy to make a deal with you about Rowlf & Beaker.
But now right noe I'am to drunk to do anything right now.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
New photos added to site!

Hi, This is just to let everyone know that I have added some photos of the mcdonalds toys and packaging etc to my website,
muppetfans.cjb.net in the news section.

Theres more coming soon!