Muppet Meeting Tapes

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Yes, I spotted this myself sometime back. I do believe this company owns the rights to these videotapes.

Muppet Meeting Films are short videos meant for the business world. That's why they are so pricey.

As I hope you spotted, they have sample videos you can download.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I've seen the site before, but I've never seen any of the movies. I just watched a few now, and I have to ask the inevitable question, who does the voices?

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Jim and Frank stared in many of these short videos.
Frank played the character of Grump and I think (though I'm not sure) Jim played Leo.

Lots of puppeteers took part in this during the years they were produced.

It would be nice if that website would furnish the total cast list for this group. :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
That would be nice. I knew it just had to be Jim, because honestly, who can immitate Kermit that exactly? I thaught surely it wasn't Frank, but I guess if Jim was in them, then he could be.
The next question then has to be, how old are these? I assumed they were fairly new. I'm sorry; I don't expect you to know everything. Just wondering.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
It's interesting to note that some of the video clips on that site say copyright 1985 through 2005.

I think every few years they produced new ones with different puppeteers.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
That would be nice. I knew it just had to be Jim, because honestly, who can immitate Kermit that exactly? I thaught surely it wasn't Frank, but I guess if Jim was in them, then he could be.
The next question then has to be, how old are these? I assumed they were fairly new. I'm sorry; I don't expect you to know everything. Just wondering.
These basically started from 1965 to the late 90's so these have been here for awhile. Some films have featured Rowlf, Kermit, Waldorf, Gonzo, Janice and Sam the Eagle before there muppet show debuts.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
That's fascinating, I had no idea! I thaught they were som new-fangled thing. Would you mind telling me, Bary, how you know this!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
lol. I have some of the old films including that 1965 one on VHS. Some are adult humor and were to teach marketing skills and ways to interact in the office building. Also, the Rowlf one shows how to be a good salesman and was used for IBM.