Muppet Merchandise Pricing

glenda

Reaction score
hi l am new to this site just trying to get to know how it works
l have an old animal puppet with orange and pink fur would like to know how much it is worth
it is my daughters so l do not wish it sell it
can any one help me
glenda australia:halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Muppet Merchandise Pricing.

Hi... There have been some members seeking help in pricing their various items of Muppet merchandise. Problem is, the requests are sometimes missed due to placement of such in other threads. So I'm starting this thread for everybody, new and old, who has doubts about how much their Muppety collectibles are worth. Hope this helps and have a good day.

Dilligaf

Reaction score
Talking Big Bird

I was cleaning out my storage room and came across a talking big bird doll that my daughter got for her 2nd birthday back in 1988. This is the one that sits in the nest and you insert a story tape into his nether regions and he tells you a story...the eyes and mouth move with the story. I have been trying to find any information on the value of this toy but cannot find him anywhere......I have seen every big bird toy but this one. Can anyone help me find out information and value ( if any )?

Junitas

Reaction score
Kermit 20 inches Sababa Toys available

Hi Muppets fans! :smile:

I do have a Kermit 20 inches Sababa Toys available for sale. I tried to find one on internet to get a price but they only sell the posable one. This one is the classic Kermit hand muppet. New condition with tag still attached.

Thanks.

Junitas

Ladi A

Reaction score
Cookie Monster- Monsterpiece Theater Doll

Hello All! I have a collectors doll that a friend has given me to sell only I am not sure what it is worth. The only other one I can find is on ebay for $300, seems a bit much for a stuffed animal. Here is the description:
Monsterpiece Theater, host Alistair Cookie debuted on Sesame Street in 1978. This Cookie Monster is dressed in his velour robe, slippers, and sitting in a leather wing back chair. Authentic first edition collectible, numbered—only 5,000 made! ITEM IN BRAND NEW CONDITION, TAKEN OUT OF BOX FOR PICURES
THIS COOKIE MONSTER CAME OUT IN 1998 BY APPLAUSE

Anybody know what this might be worth?

Thanks!:mad:

AngryEwok

Reaction score
I say it's worth whatever someone will pay for it. The seller is stressing that this stuffed Cookie Monster is probably the Holy Grail of Sesame Street Merchandising...

Despite apparently being an edition of 5,000, the seller swears that, "THERE WILL NOT BE MANY AROUND IF ANY!"... You could very well have in your possession only the second surviving stuffed Cookie Monster in a leather chair.

In all seriousness, though, I have no idea how much it's worth. I'd be surprised if that auction got any bids, but I've seen stranger things bought and sold.

Ladi A

Reaction score
Thanks Brad!

Thanx for the info! I think I might keep him and watch ebay to see of anything happens with it. I am unsure whether I should post an add or not until I see what happens with that one. My friend just gave him to me to put in my yard sale. Good thing she looked on ebay for me. Maybe he isn't worth $300 but he might be worth more than the $5 at the yard sale lol! He is so cute I almost wanted to keep him for myself :smile:

Thanks!

Zileide

Reaction score
Ernie Cookie Jar

Hello, I have an Ernie cookie jar it copyright Muppets Inc 973 marked on the bottom on his back. Curious if anyone knows where I can find more information about the value. I am sure it between 30-40 years old.

Thanks

penny

Reaction score
25th Anniversary Muppet diesal watch

Does anybody know how much I would be able to sell my boxed 25th anniversary muppet watch for. It is is pristine condition - the watch has never been worn and the plastic is still on the foam muppet dice. Please let me now. I'm loath to part with it, so I'm hoping that it won't be much than I have an excuse to keep it. Thanks, penny.