Muppet Mobile Labs in Florida

Java

Reaction score
Makes me wish I could head down there right now...

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Cool!

I wish they were still at DCA though, I'll be there in 2 days!

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
That's awesome! I wonder if the Muppet Mobile Lab will be down there when I go in February. :confused: :eek:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
:3 It is such an awesome machine though Bunsen's voice is too deep but nothing too bad and Beaker just sounds great!

P

Philip Kippel

The Muppet Mobile Lab is awesome!

And an excellent piece of proof that Disney is NOT ignoring the Muppets like many of you think they do.

Let's end the "blame game" right now!

MWoO

Reaction score
It's certainly a step in the right direction. I'm glad this thing will be out and about and I think the look of the anamatronic puppets are great. I'd like to see even more in the future. A Fozzie Bear traveling comedy act could be great. One step at a time though.

Muppets were just meant for attractions like this. I don't like it when people speak for Jim Henson, but I think we can all agree he would have amazing fun with this technology.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
:smile: Hmm...

a walking Fozzie bot who cracks jokes and interacts geebus imagine a Miss Piggy one!

Technology is so wonderful!

:big_grin:

AAO

Reaction score
Muppet Mobile Labs

Bunsen and Beaker's "test shows" will only be until September 6th and then they're off to Hong Kong Disneyland... After that it will go back to DCA for a month for a final testing phase and from there we will probably get more news from there.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks, AAO.Are you an insider or where did you see the info? I wonder if they will speak Chinese when they are in Hong Kong?