Muppet Mobile Labs

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
I remember seeing a lot of video on YouTube and news on the web when Muppet Mobile Labs started roaming Disneyland as a test. Does anyone know whether this has gone into full rotation, or if it has made it out to Orlando?

I've got some relatives getting married at DisneyWorld and would love to see the Mobile Labs...

- Derek

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I don't know anything for sure, but it was in EPCOT for a period of time, what I guess was a test run. Then it went to Disneyland, I think.

I really wish it would come back to EPCOT. I would have loved to seen it on my trip in November. The sad thing is, Disney doesn't seem to keep their anamatornics that roam around the park for very long. Other than the occasional talking trash can in the Magic Kingdom or talking tree in Animal Kingdom, they tend to take things out quickly. For example, there used to be an anamatornic dinosaur in Animal Kingdom that would interact with a cast member or the park's guests. I wish Disney would keep things like that, even if only for a diversion for long lines and things. It's nice to see interactive attractions and not only rides and parades.

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Sounds like they built one and are making the rounds...
Oh well...

muppetperson

Reaction score
Now why would you spend all that money developing it and leave it in the less visited Park? I hope they make duplicates and put them in each Park.Maybe even have one that roams the World on a tour, and by World, I mean ALL Countries on Earth!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Now why would you spend all that money developing it and leave it in the less visited Park? I hope they make duplicates and put them in each Park.Maybe even have one that roams the World on a tour, and by World, I mean ALL Countries on Earth!
Cuz it's not high School Musical. Which apparently is all they care about now.