Muppet Monster Adventure

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
I'm sorry...

I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I have to put it somewhere...

I have completed my MMA Game but in the level Croak Lahoma, if you pause the game and access the option Inventory, next to the Gold Thingy Symbol it appears 30/31 although the level is 100% complete aswell as the game...

What's up with that? Is it an error from my game?

Thank you!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Lorde Pompeo

Hi! oh don't be sorry! i love helping out with Muppet video games!

well, lets see, if you complete the game completely then you get to see the "bonus endding". it's not all that amazing but it has each muppet in the game well at least all the ones turned in to monsters walk across a stage with a red curtain and take a bow. then after all the muppets pass robin comes out and then is chased away by Ker-Monster...the end....

if you saw that then you have got everything there is to get, every coin and star and every pickup, if not that you may have left something behind. Can you look at everything in the gallery? if not then your missing stuff. if you have seen the bonus endding then it's just a little glich in the game.

There is a review of the game along with some tips by me on the game on Muppetcentral.com in the reviews section.

Zack)Rowlf the, who hopes that there are more Muppet game coming out with that new deal i read about for playstaion 2 so i can write another review and tips for da game!Dog.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Zack + Pompeo,

I think that maybe that 1 thing you missed is for the Gallery ?

If i remember right, You can finish it 100% without completing all the Gallery items ?

See ya

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
If i remember right, You can finish it 100% without completing all the Gallery items ?
Yes Warrick that could be right, but you still wouldn't have really "fully" completed the game.

Zack)Rowlf the,who now has the KerMombo theme stuck in my head, Dog.

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
I have seen the special ending... I have all the Gallery Items... I have completed the game...

I guess it is just an error... Do you guys have the same error???

Remember - after completing the game, if you enter the Croak Lahoma level, pause the game and access the option Inventory, next to the Coin Symbol it is marked 30/31...

I have explored the level entirely and I couldn't find the missing coin (even though I didn't need to since the level as the game is marked 100% complete)...

I would really like to know if ayone else has this "problem"...

Thank you!

Luke

Reaction score
I still haven't bought this game yet, i must get it - i love Racemainia though !

I hope they keep up the same trend with the PS2 games and not just do boring platformers and things.

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
My idea for a game!!!

Imagine...

«The Muppet's "Whodidit"»

The Muppets get invited to perform at the opening of a little Hotel in the middle of nowhere... They get lost and arrive a bit late so they enter immediatly to the stage... The lights are so strong that they can't see the audience but they seem to be loving the show... The show ends and it was a huge success but when the Salloon lights up, only Statler and Waldorf are in the audience laughing as mads with their hands on remote controls (that's where the clapping and laughter came from)... It seems that they are opening this new Hotel and wanted to tease the Muppets so that they would have good luck... Luckly, they have rooms for everyone and so the Muppets go to sleep...

But something horrible happens... In the middle of the night, Statler and Waldorf scream and when the guys arrive at their room, they are dead!!!

They lock the room and gather in the Waiting Hall... Kermit calls the police and they tell him that it will take them three days to get there because of the snow ("It's not even snowing!") and then the line goes dead...

There is a murderer among the Muppets...

You must now choose a pair of Muppets:

Kermit and Piggy
Fozzie and his Mother
Gonzo and Camilla
Bunsen and Beaker
Animal and Dr. Teeth
Floyd and Janice
Zoot and Rowlf
Sam and Sweedish Chef
Link and Strangepork
Sweetums and Robin
Crazy Harry and Beareguard (how do you spell it?)
Rizzo and Pepe
Bobo and Clifford
Johnny Fiama and Sal
Andy and Randy
Scooter and Pops
VanNeuter and Bean Bunny

Choose the leader character from your selected team and start the investigation!!! You take a couple of Organic Coffee Pills that will reduce your needed sleeping time from 24 to 2 hours in the next three days and you start searching for clues...

You will enjoy the mini games as much as the rest of the game:

- In the second night everyone will start acusing eachother and will eventually start hitting eachother... In this mini game you will have to hit the other Muppets with anything that's handy until you're the last one standing... Be carefull, the murederer might want to hit you harder than the rest of the gang...
- Run after your partner as he is draged through the Hotel by a cloacked Muppet...
- Find Miss Piggy's ring so that she might tell you who was the person she heard walking down the corridor in the night of the murder...

You interact with you partner whenever you wish since he will always be by your side (which is specially nice when you don't want to complete the risky tasks and you send him instead of you - but if he dies it means you have failed to save the Muppets from the murderer so it's alyways a risk)...

Strange things keep happening in the Hotel and by looking at the snake in your bed, the poison in your glass and the threatning letter that someone left to your partner, there is a fellow Muppet who is not interested in this investigation... You keep finding clues and getting past some difficult obstacles, you come close to loosing your life several times, you solve puzzles, you talk to people, you pay attention to conversations, but the clock doesn't stop - you need to find out who the murderer is before the police comes or he might kill someone else!!! Thankfully you have a list of suspects which include... EVERYONE!!!

As the game goes on and you discover some things you might rule out some of the suspects... Remember - you only have 72 hours of game to solve the mistery and talking a second time to the Chef while he is making dinner might get you a nice clue, but it means that you've lost your chance to overhear the conversation between Andy and Randy... Because life doesn't stop inside the Hotel, you will always have to choose where do you want to go, who do you want to talk to, etc... It's all about choices... The right ones...

When the time ends, everyone gathers in the Waiting Hall again and now you must choose one of the suspects that weren't ruled out throughout the game and grab him to give him to the police...

Obviously Statler and Waldorf walk in, instead of Policemen... They faked their own death (and boy did they laugh) but they had someone in the Hotel who helped them in their little scheme and hopefully that was the person you're thinking that had kill them or you will be in a BIG problem with your friends...

The great thing about this game is that when you play it a second time the clues have moved out of their places, might have disapeared and some new clues might now be hidden somewhere, which means that the murderer will be a different Muppet from the one who you caught (or maybe missed) last time, and since you can choose one of the 34 characters (and possibly some hidden ones) as the leading "Inspector" you end up with over 1000 POSSIBLE ENDINGS!!!

As you solve the crime with more and more teams you will unlock special features like accessing the mini games and play them without entering the main game or unlocking the videos that appear throughout the game...

Full of many great jokes (you will recognize some parodies to the classic stories of Sherlock Holmes, Hercule Poirot, etc), with voices by the Muppeteres themselves, it's a game that the whole family will love and it would get 5 stars from me!!!

-------//-------

Ok... I've totally lost it!!! I spend over an hour writing this!!! What for? So that you can now give your opinion...

Maybe someone from Henson reads this and tinks it's a nice idea! If you have any doubts, Henson Guy, e-mail me at pompeus7@hotmail.com

Please guys, say something so that I don't feel that stupid!

Thank you!

grail

Reaction score
actually, it's quite good.

i think the people at Henson may have problems with it though because you're supposed to think that a Muppet is a murderer. as a "family" company, that probably won't fly. with a few modifications, however, i think you may be on to something (by modifications, i mean something other than death...maybe a theft of cookies? ...okay, kidding, but you get the idea).

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
But the whole murderer thing will be lost once the game is finished for the first time... Anyway, I know what you mean...

I love to dream... Do you really think that Henson Guys might come here and read this?

Thank you!