Muppet Monster Database Now Open!

muppet_dk

Reaction score
1) This is the second part of the sketch in the first part Ernie tires to tell Beautiful Day Monster that there are other ways to use a broken guitar. When Ernie comes back with the fix guitar in the sencond part Beautiful Day Monster eats it with the comment that a broken guitar don't taste the same as a working guitar (BTW Barry has the first part he has just not uploaded it yet).
2) And Sherlocks fee is the one cookie that Cookie monster RETURNS (yes you read right he returned a cookie) to Ernie.
3) They pretend to be underwater and that the truck is a fish.
5) Actually they try to play baseball in the rain, but Harry can't see anything with his glasses on so they try different things to play.
6) They play a game where Telley has to guess how much there is in the bucket with a "0" painted on it. Of course Telly can't guess it even with the clue painted on the bucket and that Oscar shakes it and he is even allowed to look inside it. After Oscar tells him that theres nothing in it Telly wants to play the game again and it starts all over.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I tried to go to the site but it said the page was not found.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Henson/Sesame/Muppet Characters Database

He gets them from me. They are recorded from the german Sesam Strasse and the re-runs of Sesam Stajon from Norway.
By any chance, did you use to run the Henson database that used to be at www.hensondb.h-rytter.dk ? Does anybody know what happened to that site? It was very detailed with almost every Muppet/Sesame/Fraggle/Henson Creature Shop made Characters listed and history of them(first appearance, puppeteer,etc) Is there a simular site around?I suppose there is muppet.wikia.com but it only lists 200 characters.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
By any chance, did you use to run the Henson database that used to be at www.hensondb.h-rytter.dk ? Does anybody know what happened to that site? It was very detailed with almost every Muppet/Sesame/Fraggle/Henson Creature Shop made Characters listed and history of them(first appearance, puppeteer,etc) Is there a simular site around?I suppose there is muppet.wikia.com but it only lists 200 characters.
Hehe yeah that was me, I closed it due to lack of time and it filled a hole between the many site there was before and the Muppet wiki. After Mupet wiki was started I could not see a reason to carry it on, and I did not have time to maintain it due to a very busy life. It was actually only created because I wanted to make a site to practice my php coding skills, and all of a sudden it took on a life of its own :smile:

There are more than 200 characters on the wiki, you just need to click on the "next 200" link http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Muppet_Characters