Muppet Movie Box Set

whydah

Reaction score
Sorry if this topic has been done before, I didn't see it in any recent posts :smile:

The other day I found a movie box set (DVD) containing: The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, Muppets from Space and Muppets Take Manhattan.

I already have two of those listed, but it only retails at £25. Anyone know if there are any plans to release Great Muppet Caper and Muppet Movie separately, or should I snap up the opportunity to get them now?

Thanks in advance,

whydah

dwayne1115

Reaction score
the Muppet movie and Great muppet movie have alredy been relesedesd to DVD sold seperetly in the begging . You just have to know where to Go if i where you i would try Best Buy they have a good selection sometimes, or try Media Play they to have a ok muppet selction.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
the Muppet movie and Great muppet movie have alredy been relesedesd to DVD sold seperetly in the begging . You just have to know where to Go if i where you i would try Best Buy they have a good selection sometimes, or try Media Play they to have a ok muppet selction.
If you notice the location you'll see that whydah is from Scotland and the muppet movie and the great caper is not been released seperatly on R2.

whydah: I don't belive they will be released on R2 seperatly. The contract that Columbia has is expired so they can't release any more muppet DVD's so wither buy the box set or import the 2 movies from the US. Or wait and see what Disney decide to do with the movies.

whydah

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I think it works out cheaper that way too :smile: I'll grab the box set next week!