Muppet Movie Clip: I've Got Everything I Need

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The audio from this song (at least the soundtrack version; the movie and soundtrack versions of songs often have noticable differences) was posted online a month ago. I am glad that the part posted here was the part I was most interested in seeing (as there were many voices that sounded muppety... It's good to know whether those singers are Muppets or humans).

dwmckim

Reaction score
I didn't think Walter was stiff but there were moments where he came across more as gliding than walking/dancing (ie the puppeteer underneath being rolled on a cart)

Beauregard

Reaction score
The number reminds me a bit of Enchanted (in the best way) and classic musicals like Oliver and Annie. This song has been stuck in my head, too, ever since I saw it.

See my sig for my favorite line.

MWoO

Reaction score
I like this. Reminds me a bit of "Hey a movie". It certainly has that old school muppet movie vibe to it. Of course I would like to see more muppets in it, but I get why that is not the case. I hope that this movie makes another possible, this time having the muppets in a totally different story. Perhaps some kind of muppet adventure movie, which is what I always wished MFS was (an adventure into space looking for Gonzo's world). Or maybe a muppets cop movie. We've seen Kermit play a reporter, how about a detective? Or maybe even BEar On Patrol the Movie!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i totally thought in this movie they were gonna have cameo guests like lady gaga or katy perry sing

dwmckim

Reaction score
(Hey, muppetlover123, be sure to read the latest Entertainment Weekly article)