Muppet Movie Commercial

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I was at the movies yesterday and as I was buying my ticket I could see a comercial playing that had gonzo fozzie piggy and I believe kermit in.... I couldn't see the whole thing but it was over by the time I got done purchasing my tickets....I was hoping I would see it again with the previews but I didn't. Anyone know what this was advertising? or if this is a comercial played on TV too? I figured being a theater and all it might be one of those movie phone comercials or something.

travellingpat

Reaction score
What chain of theaters were you at???? I have no idea, thanks for giving me an excuse for going to the movies now. lol

Travelling Pat

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
ahhh so my friend wasn't pulling my leg! He wen't the the theator here the other night and saw a comercial just like you described for them telling everyone to turn off there cell phones etc.
I can't wait to see this! I thought maybe he had seen the Sesame Street one..but nope there is a muppet show characters one now!!!:halo: :flirt:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Hey Danny

I'm also in the Milwaukee area. What theater did you see this at?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
It was the marcus ridge in New Berlin....again though I only saw a bit of it and only once.

Mistoffelees

Reaction score
Question about this: Does anyone know who performed Statler and Waldorf? I am going to assume Yerrid and Massey since it sounded like them, but this is weird since Steve and Dave did Kermit and Gonzo. Any help?