Muppet movie posters

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
...or Janice...yeah, I think it's Janice!:wisdom:

sorry...I stopped in the dorms, and found a clue...oops!

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
You know what I just realized? Both of the posters that I've drawn so far have Muppets performed by Dave Goelz, Steve Whitmire, and Jerry Nelson (originally)! Isn't that cool?

Anyway, Tony guessed both of them right. Yeah, Floyd and Janice are gonna be the "stars" of the next poster, but...

... I'm not telling the movie yet. All of you have to wait for me to finish it first.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Really? Which one, the posters or the random trivia that I found out?

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Okay, so maybe I haven't been working on posters, but I got a lot of ideas for some to make up for it! Anyway, right now I am working on a project that connects with my good friend Claudia's fic "Muppet Night at the Museum". I should warn you guys that the artwork for this project will be... weird, to say the least. But hey, you guys'll expect it. The project will include character art, group pics, and... I think that's it. So, tune back in the future to see more posters/MNatM art.

~ AnimatedC

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
"Good evening, and welcome to Muppet News International." "Yes, you are welcome to it."
~~~
"I'm Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, this is Muppet Labs, and I'm tickled pink to announce our newest invention."
~~~
"But right now, let's get things started with our own Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem!"
~~~
I drew all but the first picture while I was a summer camp. That one I drew on the way back. The last two links are one picture, but I scanned it in two parts since it was too big to scan the whole thing at one time.