Muppet movie reel 1979 tv spot 16mm

radio boy

Reaction score
Hi
recently i puchased a box of reels from Ebay. I was going through them and found a mint condition Reel in a canister in titled "TV spot The muppet Movie 1979". I played it and for shore it's a original. I want to get it valued so can anyone give me an estimate how much it is worth?

Thanks
Mark

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
What kind of reel is it? I don't know how much it would be worth but it might be worth putting onto DVD as something like that could be rare.

anathema

Reaction score
I assume you're talking about a reel of film?

Something under this (or a very similar) title appears on eBay very regularly - I spot at least two or three auctions a week. If they're all film prints, then someone is probably duplicating from their copy, which is illegal.

radio boy

Reaction score
Nah it's original. I was told that These were from a old Picture theater that was being pulled down and instead of getting rid of the reels instead of throwing them out decided to put them on ebay. The whole box only cost me $14 which i think is fantastic. :smile: :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
What I wanyt to know is where did you get a projector to play them on? I've always wanted to have one and collect old reels but I have to draw the line somewhere with space etc. Don't they take up lots of room?

radio boy

Reaction score
Not really all you really need is a projector film a blank wall or screen.