Muppet Movie Seating Chart?

cjd874

Reaction score
I discovered this on Muppet Wiki:
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/The_Muppets_Take_Manhattan_Wedding_Seating_Chart

But is there a seating chart for the Muppet Movie 1979 screening sequence? You know, the opening scene in the film where everyone is waiting for the film to begin. I can remember the main characters (Kermit, Miss Piggy, Floyd, Animal, etc) mixed in with rarer ones (Baskerville the Hound, Doglion, Marvin Suggs). Or can anyone create one?
Thanks a lot!

Hubert

Reaction score
Hm...though I'm not entirely sure how this would turn out considering that I don't think one wide shot was ever shown for that screening of all seats, it would be an interesting thing to try.

In fact, I just may check into this and see what I can figure out about the seating arrangement.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'll tell you what a more ambitious project would be: trying to come up with a seating (or standing, or whatever) chart for all of the Muppets that appeared in the finale of TMM.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Front Row (l-r): Baskerville, Gonzo and Camilla, Fozzie, Bunsen, Chicken
Second Row (l-r): Pig, Miss Piggy, Link, Luncheon Counter Monster, Dr. Teeth, Crazy Harry.
Third Row (l-r): Sam, Scooter, Kermit and Robin, Janice, Floyd, Animal, Doglion (sitting on stairs).
Fourth Row: (l-r) Fletcher Bird (sitting on stairs), Nigel, Boppity/Blue Frackle, Lew (evidently standing in front of Boppity), Marvin Suggs, Beaker, Zoot, Waldorf, Statler, Mean Mama (sitting on stairs?).
Back: Rowlf (Did he stand during the entire screening? Same with Lew)
Projection booth: Swedish Chef
There's also another pig that appears behind Piggy in a few closeups. I'm not able to spot him in any group shots.

Hubert

Reaction score
I'll tell you what a more ambitious project would be: trying to come up with a seating (or standing, or whatever) chart for all of the Muppets that appeared in the finale of TMM.
I think that has been done before...I know Muppet Wiki has a list of the Muppets out of order, but I think I recall seeing something of a chart of that out there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One thing I never quite understood as far as MTM wedding goes is why the SST Muppets were sitting on the bride's side; it seems to me they would sit on the groom's side, since they're all, for the most part, friends of Kermit's.

cjd874

Reaction score
Front Row (l-r): Baskerville, Gonzo and Camilla, Fozzie, Bunsen, Chicken
Second Row (l-r): Pig, Miss Piggy, Link, Luncheon Counter Monster, Dr. Teeth, Crazy Harry.
Third Row (l-r): Sam, Scooter, Kermit and Robin, Janice, Floyd, Animal, Doglion (sitting on stairs).
Fourth Row: (l-r) Fletcher Bird (sitting on stairs), Nigel, Boppity/Blue Frackle, Lew (evidently standing in front of Boppity), Marvin Suggs, Beaker, Zoot, Waldorf, Statler, Mean Mama (sitting on stairs?).
Back: Rowlf (Did he stand during the entire screening? Same with Lew)
Projection booth: Swedish Chef
There's also another pig that appears behind Piggy in a few closeups. I'm not able to spot him in any group shots.
Thank you Mo Frackle! :smile:

cjd874

Reaction score
That would take a verrrry long time, I tell you! I wouldn't have the time to take on such a task since I go to school for most of the year. For now, let's stick with the MM movie room seating chart.
(A few slightly irrelevant side questions: I wonder why Beauregard wasn't here? Lew Zealand was there, & he was introduced as a Muppet character at the same time as Beau.
And why wasn't Jerry Nelson credited as the performer of Camilla the Chicken? She had a role for over half the movie, along with Gonzo. JN is credited as Floyd Pepper, Lew Zealand, Robin, and Crazy Harry, but not Camilla...)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wasn't necessarily saying that you specifically do it, I was putting it out there in the open for any body to consider.