1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Movie that you have seen the Most?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by MuppetFan12, Oct 29, 2012.

1. MuppetFan12

MuppetFan12 New Member

Which Muppet Movie have you seen the most to the point where you don't want to watch it anymore?
  2. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Good question....either the Muppet movie or Muppets take manhattan
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

How is it even possible to not want to watch a Muppet movie anymore due to seeing it too many times?

NOTE TO MWOO AND IAVMMCM HATERS: I'm referring specifically to the reason of watching it too many times and not poor quality.
  4. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

The Muppets. No lie. I've watched that movie countless times in the 7mo it's been out on home media, lol. Between that and TMTM, the first muppet movie I ever saw.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  5. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

MTM - That was the first one I saw and the only one I knew for a longtime.
  6. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

I've watched Muppet Christmas Carol with my sister just about every December day (and sometimes non-December days!) every year that I can remember since being alive, and I've come to the conclusion that it is impossible to not crave that movie around Christmastime at least!

My favorite Christmas movie, period!!
    iluvfragglerock and Ignatz like this.
  7. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

I've watched Muppet Christmas Carol every Christmas since I can remember (at least since I was 5; hard to believe that's been 20 years!), but it's so good, I can't say I'm ever sick of it!
  8. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I've watched the last film to the point I should probably seek therapy. :p
  9. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

The Muppets....
  10. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

GMC I watched until I got tired of the gags.
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Being tired of it aside, this question is tough for me. I've been watching Muppet movies all my life that it's hard to pinpoint one I watched the most. It might be TMM.
  12. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I'm blessed/cursed with the ability to memorize movies fairly quickly so I run the risk of getting sick of them all the time. I literally have to make the effort to space out my viewings sometimes so it feels new, lol.
    vettech28 and Vincent Liu like this.
  13. Skye

Skye Active Member

For whatever reason, I am the type of person who, if I really like a movie, I can watch it trillions of times and never get sick of it. There are a few movies that I can quote verbatim and I still love watching them just as much, one of those movies being The Muppet Christmas Carol, which is the Muppet movie I have seen the most. :) I watch it at least once every year and have for...I can't even remember how long now. But definitely am in no danger of getting sick of it yet!
  14. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

The Great Muppet Caper.
    It's my favorite one, (Yes, I picked favorites.) So naturally, I'd watch it a lot.
    I went, about 50 times watching, reciting everything. From Songs to lines. And that's an actual count.

So just last week, I said... "What other Muppet Movies do I have?"
  15. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

MTM...I watched it so much when I first got it that now I don't even think about the movie that much...it's still my favorite but I haven't watched it in a while. I tend to avoid it when it's on tv. Kinda like how I've seen Airheads way to many times I can't watch it but I still love it XP
  16. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I also have the weird ability to memorize movies, even with only one watch. So I get tired quite soon.
    heralde and miss kermie like this.
  17. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

AWESOME! I'm not alone here!
    heralde likes this.
  18. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

This hasn't happened to me yet but when it does I'll get back to you. :p

EDIT- I doubt I'll get tired of any Muppet movie anytime soon. I'm still surprised I haven't had to replace my blu-ray yet. But I actually haven't watched The Muppets in weeks which is actually a record for me. :p
    miss kermie likes this.
  19. LadyDodgeballer

LadyDodgeballer New Member

Muppets Treasure Island!!! Alas, my favorite muppet did not make an appearance in it :sympathy:
  20. vettech28

vettech28 Active Member

To be honest, I hardly ever get tired of watching some of my favorite Muppet movies, but I too memorize the majority of them from memory, so much that I have to get the chance to watch the movie again so I wouldn't have to memorize them.