Muppet Movies in Australia

Helen

Reaction score
I need a decent quality VHS or DVD of Muppets take Manhattan, Great Muppet Caper and the Muppet Movie. I live in Australia, which complicates matters, and I'm not very trusting of the internet (just to make life difficult). I'd like to buy these relatively soon, and if anyone can help I'd be really pleased,

Helen

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Helen,

There are several members here that are in Australia. I'm sure one of them can help you out.

pollick529

Reaction score
Helen said:
I need a decent quality VHS or DVD of Muppets take Manhattan, Great Muppet Caper and the Muppet Movie. I live in Australia, which complicates matters, and I'm not very trusting of the internet (just to make life difficult). I'd like to buy these relatively soon, and if anyone can help I'd be really pleased,

Helen
I have all three of these movies. I have the uncut version of "The Muppet Movie" released by Virgin Video, if you are looking for that. And I have the original CBS/FOX release of "The Muppets Take Manhattan". I can copy those for you if you'd like. Just remember though, please do not offer me any money, because as an act against copyright infringement, I choose not to sell any unofficial videos (copied videos). E-mail me: gamefan50@hotmail.com or pollick529@yahoo.ca

If you do not have anything to trade, don't worry, maybe we can figure something out. Lemme know if you are interested. Thanx a lot! :smile: