Muppet Movies on Wikipedia

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Disclaimer: If this is in the wrong thread category, feel free to move it Mods.

I was looking at some of the Main Muppet Movies on Wikipedia (TMM, TGMC, TMTM, TMCC, MTI, & MFS)

Just wanted to let you know that there are a variety of mistakes and incorrect information under the listings of Muppet Performers. I don't feel like correcting it, but if any of you feel like it, I just thought I'd throw that out there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know that there are a variety of mistakes and incorrect information under the listings of Muppet Performers. I don't feel like correcting it, but if any of you feel like it, I just thought I'd throw that out there.
Correcting mistakes on Wikipedia would pretty much be futile, because any Tom, Dick, and Dr. Vindaloo can and do come along and edit any information on that site, whether the content they contribute is accurate or not.

TSSD

Reaction score
But as long as people DO correct it, then it could be full of CORRECT info. Every "Tom, Dick, and Dr. Vindaloo" doesn't just purposely change it back to be incorrect.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
But as long as people DO correct it, then it could be full of CORRECT info. Every "Tom, Dick, and Dr. Vindaloo" doesn't just purposely change it back to be incorrect.
youd be surpised

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Actually I have seen cases like that. That's why I take Wikipedia with a grain of salt, to say the least. :wink: