Muppet Mugs

Wiseman

Reaction score
Awhile ago I had a mug of Kermit. I accidentally broke it by smashing it into the sink during an argument with my wife:embarrassed: . We have since resolved the argument. But I have not been able to find another of this particular piece online. Perhaps if I describe it someone can help me.

It was green :wink:, made of porcelain, and it was shaped like Kermit's head. The handle was made by Kermit's left hand, so that when you drank from it with the face away from you, it was left handed. Which was appropriate for me being left-handed. I don't know what company made it, but I think it was Enesco:confused:.

If anybody has any info on where I might find another of this item, please answer this thread, I will be subscribing to it and checking back regularly. I haven't been to the forums for awhile due to school,work, and family obligations, but I will be making regular appearances starting now.

Davina

Reaction score

Wiseman

Reaction score
WOW I thought it was gone for good

Yup that's it. I just bid on the whole set and got it. It should be coming to me in the mail soon. Thanks. BTW Considering the way the argument was going, I was lucky that it was Kermit's head that got smashed and not mine.:wisdom:

Wiseman

Reaction score
Kermit is in the house

I talked to Molly at e-bay and ordered her entire set. I now have :smile: plus Daffy & Donald Duck (no relation) and Grumpy of the 7 dwarves. Just in time too, because I am suffering from a very bad winter cold and drinking a lot of tea with lemon and cough drops. Well it's breakfast time so I better get going. Thanks for the tip Davina.

Davina

Reaction score
glad to have been of assistance :smile: can't have too many character mugs :smile:
(I've got an old Rowlf and a Piggy one.. but have them in storage along with all my other muppety glassware atm cuz of kids... heh..)

Wiseman

Reaction score
Status of mugs

Kermit: MINE
the ducks: my kids
Grumpy: my wife:wink: