1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Music: Come and Get It!

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by MuppetVision3D, Jul 24, 2002.

1. I was on Audiogalaxy (a file-sharing network) until it shut down and I gathered all the muppet music I could. I'm now on iMesh (another file-sharing network)and nobody seems to have anything new. Anyways, I'm gonna' try to do my part to help everybody. I just got a new computer that can handle all my files, so I have them on iMesh.
    If you download imesh you can find my files by searching under muppets jm. I have tons of stuff including but not limited to: muppet movie soundtrack, great muppet caper soundtrack, some stuff from muppets take manhattan soundtrack, muppet beach party, ol' brown ears is back, muppet hits, muppet hits take 2, a few episodes of fraggle rock, the Kermits Swamp Years trailer, and more!
    I'm gonna' leave my computer online for a few days straight to give everyone a chance. After that period, I should be online often but I can't promise anything. God bless the muppets, cable modems, and all of you. Enjoy, but please share.
  2. Jeffrey Gray

Jeffrey Gray Member

Hey...why not get WinMX? iMesh doesn't work for me, and I really want these files...so why not get WinMX? You can download it at this address:

http://www.winmx.com
  3. your wish is my command. We are now up on imesh and winmx.
  4. Jeffrey Gray

Jeffrey Gray Member

What's your name on WinMX? I don't see you online at all.
  5. muppetvision3d721
  6. Jeffrey Gray

Jeffrey Gray Member

It says you're offline.
  7. I don't know what to tell you, I am connected as MuppetVision3D721
  8. Jeffrey Gray

Jeffrey Gray Member

Are you on the main WinMX Peer Network?

EDIT: Oh wait, I can't add users on the main network to my hotlist. That's why you're listed as offline when I put you on my hotlist...
  9. I think that my files might have been offline on winmx but they are all being shared now. Let me know if you can find em' , if not I'll have to add a made up word to the titles so you can find em' easier. If you don't find em' suggest a word.
  10. Jeffrey Gray

Jeffrey Gray Member

How about 'borkborkbork'?
  11. some are up with borkborkbork in the title, more are coming in minutes. let me know if you find em'
  12. Jeffrey Gray

Jeffrey Gray Member

I found them!!! But it can't even find the "borkborkbork"...the search engine is very erratic...at least for me...
  13. Yaaaaaaay! All files are up on iMesh and WinMX. Disregard previous statements and just search for borkborkbork. Glad you found em', and happy surfin'. Enjoy, AND SHARE!!!!
  14. Jeffrey Gray

Jeffrey Gray Member

For some reason, it won't display results for borkborkbork, but other searches I've done display your stuff...sometimes. Napster never had these problems...but Napster is gone.
  15. gymkatarules

gymkatarules New Member

I can't find you right now, but I, for one, have an above average collection of Muppet related mp3s on WinMX. Mostly Sesame Street mp3s, cause they rock. Someone's downloading Kids Just Love To Brush right now, actually.

Anyway, if you wanna find me, I'll try to be on as much as I can. I'm gymkata.org521. Just browse me (sounds racy) and you'll find the sesame street stuff there. Almost all of it is really good quality. Enjoy. Sorry if I'm not on more often. I'll do my best to remember.

-Chris

P.S.- Feel free to say hi with a message or by visiting gymkata.org. Good night, all.
  16. Thanks gymkata.