Muppet Musicians Of Bremen

All Feathers

Reaction score
My title should be all flustered! This forum is going to take some time in figuring out! I stumbled across it innocently while searching for some of my childhood classics. I have always craved to see the Muppet Musicians Of Bremen. I grew up in a little town of 500 people and our school used to play this 16mm film as a treat for the whole school in assembly. I can see that some of you out there have it on VHS. I really would like a copy. This is a dream come true! Please respond here or by my private email. I hope I don't loose track of this thread!! CHEERS! V.

All Feathers

Reaction score
Test

Oooh, just checking to see if I am in the right spot looking for replies. CHEERS! V.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
The Muppet Musican Bremen is one of my favorite productions too. I love it. Finding it on VHS is possible though online retailers. I believe places like ebay have VHS cobies. But finding this gem is a hard task. There is an online movement to get The Muppet Holding Company to release this special on DVD, you can visit their cause at the link found in my signature.

Xerus

Reaction score
I have The Muppets Musicians of Bremen on tape. I taped it off a cable network and I'm willing to trade it for anything rare on video.