~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Not sure, I believe someone "on the inside" was able to get it, these originated from a member named Scarecroe, he had stuff I don't even think Jim himself had!

I boastfully am the one who provided SB here with those for the site, but in no way shape or form am I responsible for getting them originally. :stick_out_tongue:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Oh, I forgot. Do you have the Labyrinth soundtrack on your site? Because I managed to download it months ago. I can send it to you eventually if you want it for the site. I also have the instrumental score for Muppets From Space.
I, actually, own the Labyrinth soundtrack but I have no plans at the current time to put it up because it's still very much commercially available. However, I would gratefully leap at your offer to send me the tracks to the Muppets From Space score soundtrack for my site. :smile:

Mistersuperstar said:
I am SERIOUSLY impressed with the stuff you have on your site. I have got a pretty extensive Muppet LP and CD collection as well as DVDs and videos and you have still managed to upload stuff I never even knew existed... I am in your debt!
I'm very glad you're enjoying my website! Keep checking back, as I'm always adding more. :wink:

Whatever

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:
I'm very glad you're enjoying my website! Keep checking back, as I'm always adding more. :wink:
Add me to your website fan list! It's awesome!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Site Update

Update!

Up for download, the album for The Muppets Take Manhattan Read-Along as narrated by Scooter The Gopher.

Enjoy!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarhhhhhhhhh! *faints* *bows to the queen of Muppet Fansites*

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*bows to Sylinde Bren* Thanks so much!!! It does rock so much!!! :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Just starting listening to Scooter's narration of MTM...

This...is...so...awesome!!! Thank you! :wink: My favorite Muppet movie narrated by Richard, yay